Search results

1. Gsprfdude

Sewers [spoilers]

Whoever designed this deserves a medal cause the layout and the enemies are leaving me straight up spooked. The first enemy was sort of a fleshy skeleton so I was like "oh cool" then a resident evil monster came around the corner and started smacking me across the tunnels. Anyone else got any...
  2. Gsprfdude

Any way to deal with damage in the Arena?

I know that you can switch to a different fighter or lose pugilism matches until you regain enough health. But is there any other way that I don't know about? I prefer to just play as one character to try and become champion so to speak but its a slog when I have to poorly fist fight people just...
  3. Gsprfdude

Reputation?

I was curious as to whether or not players would be able to gain some kind of reputation within Sui Generis. Maybe players would have a stat-page with information about your character as well as "titles" you've earned. I.e. maybe you're known for being charitable and would be known as "________...
  4. Gsprfdude

Thoughts on the Two-handed Sword?

I've only used this thing a little so far and I'm not sure how I feel about it so far in comparison to the other two-handed swords. Can anyone give me some insight about this?
  5. Gsprfdude

Sheathing Interaction Mechanics?

The devs have said that there would be some type of sheathing and unsheathing system within the game (though I'm not sure to what degree). I am interested in the possibility of unsheathing your weapon being useful in more than just comabt. Maybe during dialogue with a trader you decide to rob...
  6. Gsprfdude

Menu theme remind anyone of this?

Not sure how many of you guys played Eternal Darkness but the Exanima main menu theme reminds me of this track at a minute in.
  7. Gsprfdude

Knighthood Orders?

I'm not sure if anyone has yet said this, but I think it would be great if there could be functional knight orders in Sui Generis. They would work similarly to guilds in most RPGs, you join up (maybe with some type of trial), and complete missions that coincide with the ideals of your order...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.