Search results

1. MrMerks

Character Creation in Sui Generis

The thing i'm curious about in Character Creation is if we can customize our characters faces.
  2. MrMerks

Finally I killed him.

Haha I'll try that out later. That's gonna be more brutal than fists. Should I Wear Armor?
  3. MrMerks

Finally I killed him.

I took your challenge. But then I was like hey. Why use armor this is easy. I don't really count that last one as beating Sir seeing how I was bugged and he couldn't attack, I may redo it sometime
  4. MrMerks

Streaming!

Three hours later I picked up every single item on level 1. I'm probably gonna continue this tomorrow.
  5. MrMerks

Streaming!

I'm streaming me trying to collect any and every item I can pick up ingame. Link is here Hope to see you there
  6. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

I Posted a new Mod and Renamed the thread. I guess if i make a new mod i'll just add it to the front page.
  7. MrMerks

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I tend to collect things while I play I mean alot of things And I don't know what to do with these things These things will be the end of me
  8. MrMerks

Pugilist's Pride

Haha no, I just saw your video and the thought came to me. I'm gonna try that out after my next run of exanima now
  9. MrMerks

Pugilist's Pride

Have you tried to get to master rank in the arena using a naked character?
  10. MrMerks

Exanima Has Stopped Working (FIXED)

It's not bother to me, Instead of me explaining here's a video
  11. MrMerks

Ouch that might be the problem. You're using an integrated graphics card. I had the same problem with this and other games before I upgraded my graphics card.
  12. MrMerks

What graphics card do you have? That could be the problem
  13. MrMerks

What's the specs on your pc? I can't say i've had this happen to me and i've had over 100+ hours logged on exanima
  14. MrMerks

Baremettle.com forums

I would love to see the forum mobile friendly. I always check up on my messages on my phone but it's really hard to see what's being/been posted
  15. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

No need to Apologize.
  16. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

#EndTorchAbuse2016
  17. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

The modding capability for Exanima is bare minimum right now. So thats the best I can do, sorry. But I can change the scream to a different sound if you're interested
  18. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

As you swing, the pain the torch feels grows. I can try to do that later tonight.
  19. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

I can make a sword that screams if you're interested?
  20. MrMerks

MrMerk's Mods!

I'm thinking of releasing another mod, where it just replaces all sounds in game with a grunt.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.