Search results

1. A

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Click both mouse buttons for headbutt?
  2. A

Exanima 0.6.5.4

You've done it again - more unexpected and excellent refinement of combat - loving the aggression (from both sides) the new responsiveness and character movement allows
  3. A

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

For an enlightened group of gamers, I think this thread could be conducted with more civility
  4. A

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Where will this be seen in action?
  5. A

Exanima 0.6.5.3

I mentioned something about this on the last thread but would it be possible to be able to select which arena you use for the practice arena mode? I would also like a slider to adjust mouse sensitivity in the controls settings...
  6. A

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Idk if this has been mentioned but I think the practice arena should also rotate between indoor and outdoor settings. After the patch I went their first expecting to see them and was briefly confused. I suspect some other users may not have realised you have to play arena game mode to see them.
  7. A

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Thanks for this - I've kind of got the rank slider thing though I must say its not intuitive and could do with better explanation. My question is actually about clothes OUT of the arena - my main character has an empty inventory and I suspect anything I buy will only appear in the arena. I...
  8. A

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Just wearing his underpants. Other times he has been fully clothed
  9. A

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Not sure if this is a bug but on one occasion the shopkeeper appeared without clothes. On that note how do I dress my main arena character in the management zone?
  10. A

Exanima 0.6.5.2

New animation and lighting look great, love the rain! and time of day effects. I've only encountered one version of an outdoor arena so far are there more? One small piece of constructive criticism - the outdoor arena feels like the footsteps should have a crunchy 'sand' sound to them to be...
  11. A

About the parry mechanic:

Check the new parry with the latest patch - sword fights are now epically intense - my last practice was like darth vader vs luke in the cloud city
  12. A

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Combat is smoother than ever and the new blocking and animation is really good - I love the way the characters hold and position shields to protect themselves - looks really cool. Only 'problem' I've noticed is that I have had the occasional swing or thrust where my weapon clipped through the...
  13. A

Exanima 0.6.4.3

What is grey bar - some kind of shield stamina?
  14. A

Game hanging error

Or perhaps something like "Your head swims and you briefly stagger. You sense that the universe around you is re-ordering itself and somewhere in its engine room enormous cogs are twisting it to a new alignment" Or something less pretentious
  15. A

Game hanging error

Ok I went through this loading areas again and this time after it had loaded a message came up saying 'invalid rfc header' game still worked afterwards though went back to 4 and then back again to load 5 - it didnt happen second time
  16. A

Oddities in levelling skills

This is a little curious from a design point of view. I suppose on the one hand it reduces frustration for long term playing - you get the pleasure of the slow build of skills in early play but then on replays you are sped up a bit by starting with an already adept character and can pull off...
  17. A

Game hanging error

Oh ok thanks. I guess that means level 4 might have changed it some ways I hadn't expected. Keep up the good work - play is better than ever (zoom, fluidity, control) and I'm pretty sure that there is a lot of additional small detail in the early levels - but can we have more skeletons...
  18. A

Game hanging error

Experienced a new bug today. Been playing through from the start on a new char. Today I had an extended play session and moved from level 3 to level 4 - no problems until a couple of minutes into level 4 when having moved off from the first rooms with message down a corridor which got quick...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.