Search results

1. A

Game hanging error

Experienced a new bug today. Been playing through from the start on a new char. Today I had an extended play session and moved from level 3 to level 4 - no problems until a couple of minutes into level 4 when having moved off from the first rooms with message down a corridor which got quick...
  2. A

Oddities in levelling skills

I'm a bit confused by once aspect of levelling skills that I have experienced. Several times I have found I have 'filled' the bar for a skill but it hasn't shown me a plus symbol to choose a new one - sometime I have assumed that its not quite full by a hair. However next time I continue that...
  3. A

How much closer to finished?

I havent tried the new content in the main game yet but from the description it is (one) enormous new level - level 5. Is it still intended to be 10 levels in total? On a separate topic the engine changes are imo fantastic - how can Bare Mettle keep on iterating things so well? The...
  4. A

Practice Arena Avatar defaulting

A minor note but since the old arena was reinstated it doesn't remember the avatar you created when you last loaded the game. Its not very significant considering its a 'practice' feature but mildly annoying to have to resculpt an avatar every time I load up or just choose the 'generic' (white...
  5. A

Purple clouds on hit (Bug)

Last couple of times I've played the practice arena I get purple geometric clouds appearing on successful strikes emanating from the hit points. Reloading the game seems to cure it. I did alt tab the game beforehand so that my be responsible. I'm guessing its maybe a malfunction of the blood...
  6. A

End of Round Summary? More atmosphere?

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but trying the new beta for the first time. Really like all the additions and changes but to me finishing a fight felt a little anti-climatic. I think it would be nice if at the end there was a little summary - perhaps like a page in the arena...
  7. A

Is this a Bug or is Bare Mettle pulling our leg

Saw this in game today - This is similar to a bug I reported a while back where this happened to my character whilst I was still alive! A bit later on L3 I entered a new corridor I had not visited before Notice the scary shadow of a zombie with a piece of broken wood just above my...
  8. A

Thoughts on New Patch Combat

I haven't touched examina in a couple of months but loaded up the arena today to try changes. Combat is quite different - much more predictable in blocking a character movement. It also seems a lot easier. After one or two warm up goes I went right through novice arena and into the first two...
  9. A

Boneless Avatar bug

Had a very strange happening - walked to the corner of a corridor on the first level and my avatar seemed to suddenly die for no reason. However having fallen over it began to stretch like it was melting. If this wasn't disturbing enough it then tried to get up again. Imagine if you had no...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.