1. Orlacktherof

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

whats trolling?
  2. Orlacktherof

no thats a lie
  3. Orlacktherof

he's holding a torch. the scrolls in his inventory are all stacked ontop of each other so the cumulative glow makes it look like that.
  4. Orlacktherof

Will I ever play this game finished? Can I ask for a refund?

a little condescending methinks
  5. Orlacktherof

Can the physics engine of exanima be applied to other types of games?

I wonder if it would be possible to make a WWI themed game with similar mechanics to this one. would make for quite the interesting blend of melee and ranged combat for sure
  6. Orlacktherof

Things we saw at the Sui Generis gameplay that arent in exanima

I imagine the skeletons breaking into many pieces could be quite detrimental to frame rates and the like. and it's going to conflict with gameplay features like accessing inventories of corpses and stuff.
  7. Orlacktherof

Anyone mind explaining this?

here's some not very helpful, helpful explanation figure out who zhuliks is
  8. Orlacktherof

Thoughts and Ideas General

well the strange red substance that appears seems to only adhere to weapons and clothing. so maybe.
  9. Orlacktherof

Thoughts and Ideas General

the area has been abandoned to an extent that even the corked bottles are dry those inkwells haven't fared any better I'd assume if they got any flavor text
  10. Orlacktherof

Companion betrayal?

at what level did he betray you
  11. Orlacktherof

What weapons would you like to see in the game?

There are a few examples of Chinese flail type weapons but they were more of a less-than-lethal sort of weapon
  12. Orlacktherof

Is it possible to change the name of your arena characters?

I think the problem is that these files may not be editable without breaking them in notepad. I know while modding saints row the .xtbl files can be modified but will break if modified with notepad.
  13. Orlacktherof

I still dunno... The point of putting a ball on the end of the chain is to amplify the amount of force you can put into a swing, but if you make the chain shorter, you lose out on angular momentum, and if you make the shaft longer, you might aswell just use a pole hammer or it just becomes a...
  14. Orlacktherof

I feel like the flail would kind of suck though considering how long it would take to ready a swing after the first if it's missed.
  15. Orlacktherof

Sandbox Mode for fun times

something like Doom snapmap for Exanima... Fund it.
  16. Orlacktherof

Two Buggies

yeah that first thing is really dumb where you can't use steam overlay while paused. skeleton either had a physics glitch when you hit it and got delet, or it didn't exist to begin with and you're just swinging weapons around like a drunkard
  17. Orlacktherof

I think the problem with the flail is that how do you prevent yourself from hitting yourself with it?
  18. Orlacktherof

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

NPCs can poke their knives through shields. It's an intended feature. I asked Madoc.
  19. Orlacktherof

Solution for 3rd Person

something something mods something you know who something something
  20. Orlacktherof

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

well if they aren't, my signature would be not actually killing anyone because blunt force trauma from a stick isn't lethal enough. or something. I don't really know.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.