Search results

1. D

Attack On Titan Exanima

I think attack on titans mod would always end bad for anything but the titans x__x
  2. D

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Nice little update so soon after the previous two. Good stuff. Please dont get caught up too long with tweaks though, the combat is pretty good right now and we're dying for content here! Love that torches dont get stuck as easily, that alone makes this patch awesome for me. Starting a new game...
  3. D

Poll: Are shields wielded by hostile NPCs too effective?

Agreed about the npc shield probability. While i dont think the shields are 'unfair' or too difficult, they certainly do piss me off and usually drag a fight out a lot longer than it needs to be. When i use the shield it's usually only until about adept; after which many npc start wearing crude...
  4. D

Poll: Are shields wielded by hostile NPCs too effective?

I think shield are mostly balanced. Sure it can be a bit tricky to land blows, but it really should be: that's the point of a shield. Still it hasnt stopped me from one-shotting shield guys at the start of the round. Another cheap trick is to run away from them so that they chase you (they drop...
  5. D

Thoughts and Ideas General

Have you not played level 4 O__O i dont know what you call 'that'
  6. D

New mode for the arena campaign

Instant death to lava pits or pendulum death traps sound a bit extreme to me lol. I wouldn't mind if there were spikes on the walls of some arenas that can damage someone who slams into them hard enough. I'd love it if those spikey barricade things in campaign could do some damage or there were...
  7. D

Exanima Appreciation Thread

No doubt the combat, physics / animation system and graphics stand out as unique and amazing. I sometimes cringe in my seat when i hear the "THWAK-squish" sound of a hammer crushing a head, a short sword thrust into the neck, instantly turning the target into a limp sack of potatoes. Love it...
  8. D

Improving Movement.

I can't emphasize being slower and more deliberate with movement enough. Remember that you automatically block incoming attacks with reasonable success (amazing with heater shield) if you're not attacking. Even just practice taking small steps around your opponent and block his attacks - take...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.