Search results

1. Scifer

What's taking so long?

Please give us a console we can play with :rolleyes:
  2. Scifer

What's taking so long?

I wonder if that dead girl trapped in the locked room would be a companion in the future. This wait is killing me!
  3. Scifer

Unify focus and stamina

You cannot die from lack of focus. And if an action would take more focus than you currently have it wouldn't be possible to perform this same action. Thus generating a natural minimum limit so focus couldn't reach zero voluntarily.
  4. Scifer

Unify focus and stamina

I really think stamina and focus should be entirely unified. It totally makes sense! The more a mage takes damage/fatigue/encumbrance the harder it should be for him to cast spells. In this case, unified focus/stamina could be used for stealth as well. Besides it would be one less annoying...
  5. Scifer

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Thank you Baremettle! Did you included the items from story's last 2 levels in arena like bronze gear and that tiny sword? I miss them so much! Cheers
  6. Scifer

Spear and Dual wielding in Exanima 0.6

looking at the Sui Generis demo video posted on the website long ago, it seems spear and dual wielding are pretty decent. And I can't stop thinking about it every time I look at the wooden stake as I would love to use it as a spear. Would it be too cumbersome for the team to deploy at least the...
  7. Scifer

More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

The fringe one needs a scalp texture underneath. You can actually see the skin under the hair.
  8. Scifer

Ambience Lighting

Every time I enter in the bathroom in the first map and see that strong sun light I feel so frustrated knowing it is the only one in the entire game! I strongly oppose the idea of designing completely dark levels in a game that is meant to present a new company, technology and ideas. To present...
  9. Scifer

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

This wait is killing me! Bare Mettle, thank you for doing the best crawler ever!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.