Search results

1. twinturbonet

Postponement

I just went to the backers section and saw that the alpha is $66 USD. Yea, I'm not paying that as much as I love and want to play this game. I will however, pay $20 USD to back the game and get it upon full release. I do hope for the rest of you that the Alpha releases soon and you guys enjoy! :)
  2. twinturbonet

UO!

Man, well said. I just linked some videos of this game to my other UO buddies and the first thing they asked was "Soooo, this our next MMO?" and I replied, "I wish, this is not an MMO" and their next question was "Sooo, when are we LAN'ing?" Lol. Like Retro said, I can only hope for a game...
  3. twinturbonet

UO!

With this particular game, I'm more concerned about LAN'ing with friends as opposed to "online". Also, I played Skyrim which is also one of my favorite games, and I'm currently doing the Elder Scrolls Online beta and it's pretty darn good! I think you'd appreciate it. It doesn't make you...
  4. twinturbonet

UO!

One of the best things about UO right now is that you can simply go online and type "UO Free shards" and select from over 100 different servers out there which are all free. Most of them have websites that give you step by step instructions on how to connect to their server. Since all these...
  5. twinturbonet

Compatibility Issues

I noticed I can't click the login button at the top of the forums in Chrome nor Firefox. Only IE9 compatible?
  6. twinturbonet

Ah, but where are my manners...[Introduction]

As long as it helps you sleep at night, the0thMonkey. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Watch for my likes! :D
  7. twinturbonet

Ah, but where are my manners...[Introduction]

JK. You sure you don't want to seem like the forum nazi?
  8. twinturbonet

UO!

Skyrim Online has been in the works for a bit. However, they are still in Alpha stages and is no way considered playable. When I first played Skyrim, I thought, "Wow, this game would be amazing if it was a MMORPG" Why? you may ask... well once again, I found myself comparing Skyrim to Ultima...
  9. twinturbonet

UO!

Yea, a man could wish. UO was my first MMORPG, started in 1997. I stopped playing when EA took over and basically joined free shards. Anyway, I don't mean to drone off topic, but you can see why I love UO and no MMORPG has come close to it. I'm glad to see that this will at least have a...
  10. twinturbonet

UO!

I saw the game-play videos and thought to myself... "wow, this is Ultima Online 2!" :) but then I found out that this was a single player RPG. God how I wish this would have been a MMORPG. I would want nothing more than to have UO made with these graphics and physics. Anyhoo! The game...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.