Search results

1. R

Spear and shield

I thought we need a thread about spear and shield combat, and how (and if?) it may be implemented in the future. It's is a weapon combo that is really badly represented in almost every game that features it. Take one of the worst offenders, the Mount & Blade games, as an example. Using spear...
  2. R

Exanima's combat: Strangely suitable for VR?

OK, this may sound crazy, but bear with me here: Exanima's physics based combat system might be ideal for roomscale VR. Picture this: You're in VR with motion controllers, first person view. Your controllers control your hands/weapons as expected, but sort of indirectly. Your real life...
  3. R

Suggestion: Sandbox Arena

Just a quick suggestion, a fun "toy" mode could be to have a sandbox arena where you place down people, equip them with damn near any item you want, assign them teams, (optionally) take control of one and have them fight to the death. Basically like the Object Testing Arena in Dwarf Fortress...
  4. R

Historical techniques and Exanima

I was thinking, perhaps one way to improve the combat would be to take inspiration from history, and how we know people actually used the weapons involved in Exanima/Sui Generis. For example, when wielding a 1 handed weapon with nothing in the offhand, you could have the wielder hold their...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.