Search results

1. F

How to lose

Add, player of player 1 and 2 will kill whoever confess as a 3rd element. Like most economic models they are flawed because they don t atend to all the factors. Ecxample: Nature damage at long term, sustainability, refuses, trashes, etc.
  2. F

Couldn t the alternate attack button act as LMB (attack)?

Strange only works for me if i hold it all the way. Anyway why not press alt only ?
  3. F

I am not saying we need another button. I m just saying that instead to have: Alt attack +attct to press in sequence Alt attack alone would do the attack.
  4. F

How to lose

In that it s true. But then its flawed.... Suicidal bomb men check mate this teory. Thats the fear the world have about NK.
  5. F

It s seem to me a bit weird to have to press an 2º attack button to make an attack when you are already pressing a button named attack. Confusing? Why not make the alternate attack button make the attack by itself ?
  6. F

How to lose

I was curious yesterday and i ewen t to see the movie. I understand what it says, but my position remain. It s only good if the other player decide to not play either. I wasn t taking myself seriously only to point the flaw in the logic.
  7. F

How to lose

I haven t seen the movie but... I woud say this is quite incorrect, unless you convince the other(s) side(s) not to play either: Lets take some examples: 2 players one play the other not...guess who loose. 4 players 1 player do not want to play...3 players destroy themselves and you in the...
  8. F

LMB for LtR attacks, RMB for RtL attack, mouse config.

Some improvement...with some weapons it works way better than with others. I also watched a you tube combat tutorial its generally good, improved my skill but lack a bit in some departement.. actually the sword is ver eyase to swing around...people will find strange if they get a mace for example.
  9. F

Implementation of a stamina bar,a drop item key, uncomplicate arena management

Totally agree about permanent and temporary damage. But we re not discussing that. one point of the discussion is lack of stamina which comes by damage too. It seems to me you have mastered the combat beyond what the AI can offer you. Congrats! i m far from it, my fight goes well beyond 3...
  10. F

LMB for LtR attacks, RMB for RtL attack, mouse config.

It would require a reworking maybe...but if you just position in the right position that many people can t achieve properly it maybe a valid option. Will train with your instruction to see if i can achieve anything more performent than what i am able now....
  11. F

I understand your worrying and this requer adjustment, but i will use another kind of logic to make my point: If the first punch in the face can be the winner, i don t see why the first mace on your ribs can t be a winner...ribs are important for breathing and breathing is important to maintain...
  12. F

Exanima Map

Nice!
  13. F

I agree from your POV but let me totally disagree. What your style of fencing ? If its olympic, i ve done it too, saber, and with all due respect, its toothpick fight, and It cannot be a reference at all to exanima combat. If it is EMA fencing, ken-jutsu, then my entire respect, but the...
  14. F

Item quality, is that normal ?

Thanks all for the answers. Then why not change something in the name? So its clear they aren t to be compared, as it is for other objects family. Sorry Tyon to lead to a too quick conclusion.
  15. F

Why?

But they aren t pants down...gods be praised..
  16. F

Why?

On a joke note... Why are the zombies near the toilets always the more pissed ones ? They almost always attack me.
  17. F

I don t think the name are for nothing. Take the leather jacket (or another name) distinction between worn, superior, etc are an indicative of quality even if design change. It lloks more like an inversion in some table.
  18. F

Interaction with objects should be improved.

With too much positioning adjustement and camera adjustment. I also can. just doesn t feel optimal. I just fired my Skyrim, and once you hold an objet, the objet keep "fixed" in comparation to your body, and you can rotate it exactly like here. This would be an improvement compared to the system...
  19. F

Is that normal ? Fine vambracewith worse statistic that a worn one ? If there s some aleatoriness it could be...but.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.