Search results

1. N

I can't be the only one...

I really struggled with the story mode a few patches ago (before thrusts) despite being able to beat the expert arena. After the thrusts patch and the big reworks to the movement I started a new story game and pretty easily stabbed my way to the portal. The zombies are actually really easy, and...
  2. N

Okay, so... new & improved Arena... can I lie down on the bed and tend to my wounds?

Hopefully you found how to equip items and found your boots. protip: loadouts are in the character management screen. i also really hope arena is given some more life. would be awesome to have trader npcs as well as seeing our own hirelings roam around or lie wounded im bed. would be great if...
  3. N

Pugilism Rant

I sometimes win pugilism matches by holding down left click and W key as the match starts. You lunge towards them and land a sweet one-two-goodnight. If that fails then just keep repeating. I've only really found uppercuts useful when you're kinda hugging the opponent.
  4. N

What are you playing?

mostly dota and a bit of starbound
  5. N

Arena Questions

ftfy edit: i love trying to one-shot inepts with the pole-hammer/axe
  6. N

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

As I said large portions of the game could remain unmapped. Maps could vary from scribbled lines with no scale, to an architects plan, or even just a note on a dead guy saying "report to X in the west-wing" or even a sign that says "armoury" outside the armoury or whatever.. Of course we're not...
  7. N

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

i love to see an advanced combat tutorial. in game or otherwise. i can't say i've searched much recently, but in the past, the only tutorials i found were explaining the basic bindings and concept - id really like to see some people teach their most complicated combos and attacks. i've figured...
  8. N

Arena Sandbox Mode

I don't see it being too much work to overhaul practice mode into a sandbox type mode. We already have all the mechanics and assets and even most of the UI necessary. Just give let us choose the variables of the match and our opponents rather than handing it to RNGesus Of course there are other...
  9. N

Sui Generis and UI questions

Care to elaborate on the mods / community content? Yes / no / maybe ?
  10. N

Sg is love. Sg is no stranger to life. You know the rules and so do I.
  11. N

This makes me happy :) I'm pretty certain if Exanima is moddable, it could benefit the developement of Sui Generis. *crosses fingers* sg is love...
  12. N

Arena Sandbox Mode

I'm enjoying the new arena overhaul a lot and obviously it still needs a lot of work. The old arena is now called practice mode but what I'd like to propose would be a much better 'practice' mode. When I say sandbox mode there are no open ended worlds where you mine dirt, but you can put all...
  13. N

Implementation of a stamina bar,a drop item key, uncomplicate arena management

I can't imagine characters getting any more tired (oh wait I can, pre 6.2 lol) If our steps and swings were really quick with no armour and full stanima then maybe it could be a reason to fight naked. A lot of stuff would be balanced around this and it's pretty much an archetype in...
  14. N

I'm sure there was mention of the game being easily moddable. I wonder if we will see this at all in Exanima? Handing some of the developement over to community might not be a bad idea. I know Starbound incorporated mods into their own builds and I think even ended up hiring one of the modders...
  15. N

Exanima 0.6.2.0

I'm finding the story mode much easier now. Thrusts with sword and even machete are good versus zombies and I've noticed they fight each other now too. I haven't played story in a while because I always died on the first level, usually in a 2v1. I played a lot of arena so I guess my combat...
  16. N

How many people are actually working on this game? Remember that the developement process speeds up or snow balls as it goes. Making assets is much quicker and can mean frequent updates, whereas building your own engine to accomodate a physics-based combt system takes over 4 years :P (though...
  17. N

Characters physical attributes?

I really like the idea that your physique might change with skill advancements. Your character visibly getting fitter and muscular after running and swinging a heavy weapon over time. I'm not sure I see any use to being fat. I don't see any way a character would get fatter over time in game...
  18. N

Heroes Of The Storm/MOBA thread

Dota 2 player in South Africa here. I mostly play support heroes. Io, Chen, Oracle and Earth Spirit are probably my favourites.
  19. N

Characters physical attributes?

I usually go for very short character with the slider near the center of the graph. I find that I can crouch under swings more reliably. Also I don't notice much difference in attack power - It's more evident when you step into each other: the bigger character will push you around a bit more...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.