Search results

1. Hastur

AAADMIT IT

ADMIT IT NOW, THE GAME IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. Hastur

Companion betrayal?

Yes, watch him, i believe he secretly works for the thalmor.
  3. Hastur

Exanima 0.7.0

Could you please put the 0.7.0.4 update on this site?
  4. Hastur

THICC Veteran's opinion on the new AI.

Well I don't know about that..To me they don't seem to take more time than before the update. And even then pole arms completely wreck shield users if you use them correctly, the new greatsword added to arena is also pretty deadly against them. Although I agree that shield users would gain to be...
  5. Hastur

THICC Veteran's opinion on the new AI.

I think it's pretty good...Before I was kind of disappointed that expert sword fights were finished in seconds, now ncps feel like they're really trying to survive instead of just randomly throwing blows. And I'm also glad that full plate master opponent are now harder to kill...Before I had...
  6. Hastur

Exanima 0.7.0

Yes and amen is all i have to say
  7. Hastur

Exanima 0.6.5.4

You said it, those japs are spergs. Miyazaki still believes in video game as something more than just a way to make money. Big european studios should stop wasting our time and start selling insurances already
  8. Hastur

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Video games were ruined when people realized serious money could be made.. Also thx for reminding me about shadows die twice, I had completely forgot about this game, hope it's good, hope Activision isn't teaching From how to be greedy
  9. Hastur

Exanima 0.6.5.4

So I'm not the only one who thinks video games are doomed
  10. Hastur

What's taking so long?

vampyr looks lame
  11. Hastur

Countdown to the date of the last released update

Whatever you might think you better start eating healthy, only the oldest of us will be able to play Sui Generis
  12. Hastur

Some ideas for a save for permadeath

I want to become my dog
  13. Hastur

What's taking so long?

gib exanima updet
  14. Hastur

"Must have" clothing and armor thread.

Yes I definitely agree. My favorite armors in DS are the realistic ones too, and I'm pretty satisfied with the ratio of fantasy armor vs realistic armor in Exanima (story and arena), if they kept the same ratio in Sui Generis, i would be completely satisfied
  15. Hastur

Medieval armors look fucking sick. But they can also be quite boring, it isn't either wow tier or super realistic, you can always make armors that look realistic and functional yet look original and interesting at the same time. Practicality alone isn't what makes good armor, looks matters too...
  16. Hastur

Why a hunting knife with a scope of course for silent sniper knifing.
  17. Hastur

Skin color problem

That could explain it too. Man I really hope the devs include some gamma/brightness options, not much because of the subject of the thread but because I simply can't play on some arena maps with the current brightness.
  18. Hastur

Skin color problem

I knew I would be mocked with such a subject but really, am I the only one who noticed this? I noticed it mainly because i've got a character with white hair and really white skin...with the new update the contrast between hair and skin is very obvious...Or maybe i'm just delusional...that could...
  19. Hastur

Skin color problem

It seems skin color was modified in the latest patch/patches and now it's too dark with the whitest parameter, when you put the whitest parameter it still looks kind of tanned. Would be much appreciated if this was fixed in the next update..
  20. Hastur

Skeletons...

Love...Love is the greatest weapon you have against skeletons.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.