Search results

1. Godefroy

New Game+

With the knight the game is harder?
  2. Godefroy

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

Do we know something about release of Examina?... And it is not what I trying to say. I would like more informations from devs (more media, a newsletter each 3 months for example, etc). I really want to follow them.
  3. Godefroy

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

Exanima is really fun. But I'm disappointed beacause of the devs don't tell us more about the developpment. I would like to know what they doing. The game seems doesn't progress since months. What about the next major update? I would like just to know what the devs have in their mind about the...
  4. Godefroy

Map random

Hi, I would like to play again to Exanima but I know very well every level. It's boring to restart. Do we know if the devs will doing a part of the game random? For exemple like Diablo. Thanks, God
  5. Godefroy

Exanima 0.6.3.7

I don't know who is Tony. It's the only news I found. The devs are quiet, no news from them :( A short monthly report should be great!
  6. Godefroy

403 - Forbidden (Can't download... no Steam key)

Wow! Amazing. I don't know what I can say... thanks a lot! I speaking about Exanima since few days to my friends, now I could share it to one of them! Love you guys.
  7. Godefroy

Steam version & updates

OK, thanks.
  8. Godefroy

403 - Forbidden (Can't download... no Steam key)

I don't have Steam key too... How can I get it? Please.
  9. Godefroy

Steam version & updates

UP! Do we find a roadmap to release somewhere?
  10. Godefroy

Steam version & updates

Hi, I would like to know which Examina's version is available on Steam? And what is the regularity about updates? Edit: My brother and me, we really like Exanima. We would like to know when we could expect to play together? Thanks, God

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.