Search results

1. C

NDA and YouTube

Ah, okay, that's cool. I didn't know a video could be marked as "unlisted" — that explains why I couldn't find them when I searched YouTube. Thank you.
  2. C

NDA and YouTube

I've seen a few (actually quite useful) short fight sequence videos posted here, all hosted on YouTube. I certainly think they're contributing to the overall SG learning experience as well as being interesting to look at. 1. How do Bare Mettle feel about this? I figure the videos are breaking...
  3. C

Combat Demo Beta Release

Thanks @lvk that's useful. I did stumble (literally) on the doubleclick + hold for the overhead "chop" which has on occasion even hit its target ;) and it's quite satisfying trying to get just the right distance to hit with the axe head and not the haft. I've managed some massive blows with the...
  4. C

Combat Demo Beta Release

Cool. I upgraded my backer level so I could have a go. Yes, it's certainly "challenging!" I'm trying to work out if it's click, hold and drag the mouse around to swing the weapons or to click, release and drag the mouse around? Is there a way to "thrust" a weapon? Had lots of fun getting...
  5. C

Combat Demo Beta Release

It's a combat "beta" right, so access to £20 contributor level?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.