Search results

1. B

Decrypting the map in level 2

check out my post in the lore thread, my own theory regarding the purpose and history of lvl 1-3 is in there : http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/exanima-lore-thread.3220/page-4#post-48662
  2. B

Exanima Lore Thread

Seems lvl 1-3 were used as both a staging ground for the Underworld expedition and as a defense against threats coming from the outside. While the facility was manned, it seems they were attempting to occupy the Underworld while defending themselves from the authorities or perhaps another...
  3. B

Exanima Lore Thread

Some of you read my journal, in which I wrote all my musings and reasoning about the lore (shameless plug: http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/journal-of-an-adventurer.6323/ ) but I'll try to summarize all of it here. I'll keep the highly speculative stuff for the end, but the...
  4. B

Decrypting the map in level 2

We do know what the barricade is for: If you guys recall, while the garrison was busy tunneling into the underworld, they were also under assault in the war the necromancer mentions his ancestors won. The barricade was probably against the nameless enemy (maybe the conservers?) that waged war on...
  5. B

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

back-trolling Sylla is never needless ;)
  6. B

I assure you, I won't, because midcal9 did something you have shown yourself 100% incapable of doing: he was reasonable. You should try it someday. Before you get banned a second time I mean XD I can only surmise that you're being allowed to stay on these forums and behave as you do because...
  7. B

Here's the quote from the 0.6.5.4 changelog: Reintroduced superior soft leather goods So superior, not exceptional :/ sorry. They'll probably fill in those little "gaps" when the game is near completion, it's not unusual for devs to focus on core mechanics and core content, then back-fill...
  8. B

haha, sorry bout that, I sadly can't say, haven't played in a bit, just poped my head in to see if we had new content released. But then I saw your debate with Sylla and I honestly couldn't help myself, he's so hilllarious! Patch note do mention exceptional soft leather was added in, but no...
  9. B

Like I said, not interested in a debate, you're welcome to call it a win and go pop some champagne now if you like
  10. B

Not interested in getting into a huge debate here, so this will be my final post on the topic. Scientific theory has very strict standards that have evolved from ancient greek dialectic methods. It's not my standards that are strict, it's science's! Your assumption that it is physically...
  11. B

Good science requires falsifiability, which is very difficult to get in these kinds of contexts. How can you falsify a statement made about cognition? It's why I don't consider most human sciences as science at all. I can say whatever I want about the human psyche, there's plenty of ways to...
  12. B

Damn, I know I said I'd ignore him but this is too good: Sylla, being serious and not serious are mutually exclusive concepts. I know, those are 3 big words there, but simply put, it means you can't be both at the same time. You need to put some more effort into this if you have any hope of...
  13. B

Like Kaladin said, there's a lot of debate surrounding the definition of intelligence and cognition. In neuro-cognitive sciences, the only thing all scientists seem to agree on is that there's little to no empirical evidence supporting any of the damn theories out there :P The argument you guys...
  14. B

Now i feel like I should go ahead and copy paste the entire history of our "arguments" (as you put it, but it<s worth noting an argument requires two people making valid points, you usually fail at that) on here, but thankfully this forum records everything for posterity and whatnot so readers...
  15. B

O poor you, you must be new around here; we don't argue with Sylla, it's a pointless exercise that can only result in madness or disappointment ;)
  16. B

Journal of an adventurer

*stares at Frush with madness in his eyes*
  17. B

Exanima 0.6.4.6

I had a similar problem with the blue-eyed one locking himself into his room, never did find a fix :( Mind you if the door opens a bit you could try killing him through that opening with a spear or polearm, then presumably you can move the body through the crack too. Worth trying
  18. B

[BUG] turn into puddle

Don't fix it until we have vids or a reliable way of reproducing it, I wanna see that XD
  19. B

Beast Battles... Option Not Available

I had the same issue when I first started playing, wouldn't hurt to make clearer in game, maybe add tooltips to match descriptions or something such.
  20. B

World space cursor in combat

I got roughly 100h too but I picked up the spear quite early as a primary weapon in arena (until proper polearms are available that is). I now open most duels with a solid head poke, which is so effective it might be considered cheating (the AI doesn't always have time to raise his...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.