Search results

1. Torhque

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Recently jumped back into Exanima, and I checked out the Arena:
  2. Torhque

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Damn. You guys have been busy. Definitely going to check this out later. All the hard work is appreciated Bare Mettle! Slowly, but surely :)
  3. Torhque

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Enjoy my first-ever encounter with the (potential spoiler) http://plays.tv/video/5811a8d09a23262733/oh-my-goodness-potential-spoilers-?from=user I haven't been jumpscared that hard in a long time.
  4. Torhque

lurking

lurking
  5. Torhque

Sui Generis? What the heck is that?

Welcome aboard Chris. If they even meet half their goals for Sui Generis, we are in for a serious treat.
  6. Torhque

Anxiously waiting for the Prelude.

Anxiously waiting for the Prelude.
  7. Torhque

Postponement

I'll echo lvk. We sincerely appreciate all your hard work Bare Mettle!
  8. Torhque

Astronaut avatars?!

Thanks Leo, I appreciate it mate.
  9. Torhque

Astronaut avatars?!

It's too late now. I love my new avatar. Thanks for the offer though! Well I guess I could have you put the face on my current avatar on an astronaut lol
  10. Torhque

Fallout Collection (1, 2, & Tactics) for free on GOG

Just thought I'd let everyone watching this forum know that GOG is giving away the Fallout Collection for free to users who are signed up with them. I'd give you the direct link, but you'll get a 404 error if you're not signed in.
  11. Torhque

Anxiously waiting for February.

Anxiously waiting for February.
  12. Torhque

Astronaut avatars?!

I've known about this astronaut avatar theme for a while now, but I never did find the thread tied to it. Now that I've found it, I'd be interested in joining haha. However, I've no skills with Photoshop (or any other), so I am at the mercy of a craftsman.
  13. Torhque

7500 Backers!

Check out the new Postponement thread under Announcements. February can't come soon enough.
  14. Torhque

Any idea on an ETA for Alpha?

I literally just went and saw that after I posted here. Their plan sounds reasonable, and February can't come soon enough.
  15. Torhque

Postponement

Not disappointed in the least bit. I'm actually excited and relieved much like the others here. Please take your time. It is obviously benefitting the game a ton. Your latest video was fantastic in my opinion (including the combat video :)). I'm also relieved to see that I will have something...
  16. Torhque

Any idea on an ETA for Alpha?

I do not want to get my hopes up. However, if the Alpha were to come out this month, I'd be pretty damn excited and appreciative.
  17. Torhque

PC Gamer mention

That's awesome, but that also sucks that it's been shifted to the second page already.
  18. Torhque

Hello, please take my money.

Welcome to the community man. Everyone here is rather nice, so you shouldn't worry about negative Nancies here lol. I backed the Alpha tier back when it was still being Kickstarted, so I feel the same way (:
  19. Torhque

PC Gamer mention

I was scrolling through my Facebook Feed, and I saw that Sui Generis' new public video received a mention. 90% of the comments on both the PC Gamer site and Facebook comments were positive and hopeful. I also noticed that the pledge amount had gone up from 171k to 172k. Just wanted to share...
  20. Torhque

How to Achieve Truly Dynamic Events

OP, what you just explained is literally the system behind the AI interaction between survivors on this other Alpha-funded game called Project Zomboid. I'd link you directly to the article where they explain it, but I'm typing this on my phone. Go Google it man, that game is shaping up to be the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.