AAADMIT IT

Hastur

ADMIT IT NOW, THE GAME IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Midcal9

Unfortunately I haven't seen them telling us anything about what they are working on or even having trouble with.

Parco

Unfortunately I haven't seen them telling us anything about what they are working on or even having trouble with.
they have mentioned it on their discord and also the steam forum, zetheros tend to make a weekly post on steam about some of the stuff theyre working on that week.
There are multiple things that is being worked on for the next updates; improvements and new tools for the game engine, maps, reworking weapons, animations, playable instruments, improvements to ai/the role system and dialogue, mind thaumaturgy and so on, its what i can remember on the top of my head at the moment.

Midcal9

they have mentioned it on their discord and also the steam forum, zetheros tend to make a weekly post on steam about some of the stuff theyre working on that week.
There are multiple things that is being worked on for the next updates; improvements and new tools for the game engine, maps, reworking weapons, animations, playable instruments, improvements to ai/the role system and dialogue, mind thaumaturgy and so on, its what i can remember on the top of my head at the moment.
I see, they are reworking it all once again meanwhile working on the new stuff as well. Well, duh..That's why you need a large team I guess. Cool, thanks for the update.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.