Anyone Playing Chivalry: medieval Warfare here ?

walltar

Insider
I was, for a week ... then i tried War of the roses and as a mount and blade player i like it much more. But both are great games and i think i'll be playing them both for some time.

Pantheon

Insider
Supported their Kickstarter and was playing the Beta, but haven't played after release so far.
So many games, so little time...

burgzaza

Insider
I still play this game, I love it.
The physics of the weapons are awesome, I recommend it for everyone that like multiplayer and pretty decent First Player Slashed physics.
Also it's terribly funny ;)
I made a short video from it a while ago :

Pilluminati

Insider
Used to play it quite a bit when it was launched and still do occasionally. It's a fun game. I feel like Deadliest warrior lost much of the charm medieval warfare had because it's too over the top, which is a shame.

I absolutely love what Chivalry aimed at doing.. but one simple thing turned me off (made me rage quit) from that game: reverse overhead swings & the lookdown forward overhead swing. Other than that I absolutely love the game! The damn battle cries are pure epicness in a bottle wrapped in gold. xD

@Pilluminati My biggest issue with DW is the lack of a TO in the sense MW has. That, and 6 team deathmatches. Ugh. xD

I really enjoy Chivalry even when getting murdered lol the deadliest warrior DLC rocks for the price (in sale) being a fan of the show too helps but wow :D.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.