bann appeal number 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlwarior

here i will be awnsering your previous things and maybe accusations you said about me lad

Hope 01/25/2021
Reason: General trolling, causing far too many problems in #exanima chat, unwilling or not able to maintain a conversion without pissing off half the active server.

i was not trolling anyone, in fact i never even insulted or meant to hurt anyone. i was just talking freely about the game and my fragment of imagination of how it could be ( it was suggesting and trying to stick my ideas with the lore that is in the game, soo it becomes lore frendly)
yes people got pissed off but not bc of any kind of trolling, bc i was talking about the game wayy too much, people told me to put things in paragraphs and i did,

[12:46 PM]
Additional Info: Several users directly antagonized him without good provocation including but not limited to (Name removed, Name removed, Name removed)
i don't get this one you thought some people were me and i was making alts? well let me clarify that, i did not make any alt accounts, exept one that imade and tried to reach out to hope but ended up streaming exanima ( i did not insyult tor troll nor atack anyone in that alt exept my original account, merks later banned me for bann evasion bc, i told him it was mine

[12:47 PM]
Also begged for an Exanima key. The_Guy_with_a_shitty_mic

ithis was my main reason for the auto bann by the auto mod, no it was not a direct bann from any discord mod it was from an auto moderator who banned me for this, and it was a joke, that i did not land right, i accepted the bann for a week then told merks if there is any way to unbann myself and here i am

listen man ik that my oblivious ass was talkin about the game wayy too much but cmon. the game is unfinished. it has wayyy more things to add and enhance. i was just talkingabout how it can be enhanced and stillbe lore frendlywich resulted in the makeshift lore

idc if i create 100 bann appeals i will do it and i ain't govin up

Carlwarior

how i saw that it was an auto moderator you might ask?

a nmoderator would type in the reason you were banned, for example, when you banned me it said this

MEE6
BOT
01/19/2021
You got banned from Bare Mettle by Hope#7806 for 4 seconds
reason: Warnings accrued, please listen to moderators when they ask you to stop a given action.

but the second time right after i joked about the steamkey it said this

MEE6
BOT
01/25/2021
You got banned from Bare Mettle by Hope#7806
reason: Unspecified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.