Carlwarior

MEE6
BOT
01/25/2021
You got banned from Bare Mettle by Hope#7806
reason: Unspecified\

u was not told why i was banned and it is unfair

Parco

Went and checked the log for that day, 2 people were banned and only one was not given a reason with the bot, but added as text on the side, so i guess you're The_Guy_with_a_shitty_mic? The reason hope had written on the side was:
General trolling, causing far too many problems in #exanima chat, unwilling or not able to maintain a conversion without pissing off half the active server. Also begged for an Exanima key.
You also had prior warnings from before in a relatively short timespan, so with the warnings accrued it is enough reason for hope to dish out the ban

Last edited:

Carlwarior

Well. First off. I didn't piss off anyone ( well they got mad) but i didn't go out of my way to piss them off or insult them personally . I always enjoyed talking in the exanima channel about exanima l. stayed in my bounds and tried my best to stay in bounds.

The begging part. No i didn't beg for it. It was a joke that didn't land. Soo yeah. Here it is. We talked and I explained myself. Soo can you lift it?
Hide quoted text

HopeDIV

Insider
In the 3 total infractions, 2 were directly related to not stopping a given action, despite a moderator asking you to, or informing you it was against the rules.
You were given a 4 day temp ban and told explicitly you were one warning away from a ban. Upon rejoining the server, it was nearly the same situation. It can be hard to discern what is and isn't trolling, unfortunately in your case the mods and most of the active server are in general agreement that it was trolling.

Making several alts and evading the ban before reaching out here or to a moderator doesn't really help your position.
I can accept the Exanima key may have been joke, although most did not see it that way. You weren't banned for that, the real crux of the issue was the general behavior/trolling, unless we can see that has changed then there's really nothing we can do.

Last edited:

Carlwarior

Yea and i stopped when you gave me that warning. Directly from you hope.

The bot banned me for making a joke about the stupid steamkey. And that is why. I accepted my punishment and waited for 14 days. Till i got tiered and reached out. To merks for a solution. I waited and created an alt account YESTERDAY and it was obvious it was me.

I do not know about any other alts you're talking about man. I got banned bc i didn't land a joke. I didn't insult or attack anyone.

And i didn't create any other alts. To evade banns. I only created one yesterday to reach to hope. But got carried away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.