Bare mettle saved my life!

zhuliks

Insider
So basically the story:
Recently I moved to a different part of the city and wasn't much familiar with the neighborhood, it's a decent part of the city with nice places not far from the center and it's pleasant here in the mornings.

However just few moments ago I realized I need some food and stuff to fill the fridge so I went to the nearest groceries shop, almost instantly I had this odd familiar feeling in my got, there were a lot of shady characters on the street, unfriendly faces, cheap sport clothes, angry stares. Then it hit me I did this before, I know how its done! It was same ol' Exanima dungeon but without a dungeon, so I used all my experience of Exanima survival techniques - move slow, don't look zombies in the eyes, don't expose your rear and was ready to leg it if some instaaggro person jumped me from a corner.

It wasn't much easier in the shop, it was even closer to the dungeon there and even the cashier tried to screw me with money. When I finally emerged from the dungeon with both hands full I heard the BELL. There is a church nearby, just across the street from said shop and I've seen enough movies and played enough games to know church bells are nothing good, so I legged it home before bosses come out of their lairs.

I will now count church bells and wont come out if its late.
So basically that's it, I wouldn't be here writing this down if not for playing Exanima, some locals would've probably aggroed on me for looking wrong at them and backstabbed with clubs or something. Thank you Bare Mettle for training me for this and saving my life!

Tony

Insider
Close call, zhuliks! I'm glad you made it out unscathed and lived to tell the tale ;).

Bullethead

Zhuliiks, congrats on your escape. Just be careful. I'm sure the local proctors will frown on carrying a burning torch into buildings and especially if you ambush some slow walker in a convenient alley to take his clothes :).

zhuliks

Insider
Zhuliiks, congrats on your escape. Just be careful. I'm sure the local proctors will frown on carrying a burning torch into buildings and especially if you ambush some slow walker in a convenient alley to take his clothes :).
AS I said I run away after church bells, thats when proctors come out, so no need to worry about that.

Nynuc

Insider
I'm more than sure if you picked up a wooden stick and began to flail around the street, They all would have attacked you at once and killed each other.

But I suppose what you did also works.

zhuliks

Insider
I'm more than sure if you picked up a wooden stick and began to flail around the street, They all would have attacked you at once and killed each other.

But I suppose what you did also works.
I've heard that if you aggro people in this game it summons magical carts with mysterious shining blue and red lights and are packed with orks. I don't have experience fighting orks yet.

-Tim-

Insider
You want to be careful with those orks, they tend to carry very effective ranged weapons.

zhuliks

Insider
You want to be careful with those orks, they tend to carry very effective ranged weapons.
Yes, I've heard they are dangerous, but here is a thing - if you don't attack them and just follow they will get you to a secret dungeon, there might even be some great loot or more quests, never tried it myself yet.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.