Battle Arena Fashion Show 2015!

zhuliks

Insider
Guis, guis!
There are already campagn loot bragging thread, but I have a much better idea. We are forgetting what possibilities no slot inventory gives us - huge number of combinations!

So go to the arena to gather the most fncy pieces and assemble your ultimate avatar!

My 1st entry is a "Garem guard"

He's a bit bulky and might miss some manly parts, but he's strong and posseses most fancy boots underworld could provide.

Updates:

A slightly photoshopped crusader

A crusader looking Chivalry vanguard by Iscandar

Dungeon ranger by ZaratanCho

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
So we're not just throwing on as much(or as little) Armour as possible?.
Its not like beat it on hardest way possible i.e. naked, its doing it in style!

Also its amazing how many different characters you can make just by combining gear and body editor. For example the same middle-eastern guy I made (boots might bee too fancy there), just darker color and metal parts separatly on a naked body already get you right impression of some kind of middle eastern prison guard.

Aanother great simplest possible example muscular guy with long har, nothing but pants and 2handed sword - bam! Conan!

zhuliks

Insider
Helgna the last of the Battle-Axes maiden.
You made me look. YOU MADE ME LOOK UNDER THAT SPOILER! You mean like if we were in search for a battle axe maiden, she would be the last one? Or is it to fight monsters on must become a monster...a battlaxe maiden? I also wonder what happens if that corset is undone.

Moppy

Supporter
Here's my standard looking character
I love my knights in armor... especially if they're women. :)
If I go with lighter armor or clothes, I usually just make a link character. Too bad I suck with sword and shield so I can't complete the roleplay..

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.