Beast Battles... Option Not Available

Tyger Eyes

I am curious as I own the Steam and Local Download Game Versions. I am having trouble getting the game to allow me to engage in the much heralded "Beast" Battles. Do I need to do that in multi-player mode? I have a Master Character w/Various Layers of Armor (primarily Expert Plate and Lower). It will not let me join Master Level or Any Other Level Beast Matches.

Help Anyone?

Screenshots (Character & Current Matches- Notice Greyed Out "Enter Button"):

Character:

20161007180949_1.jpg

Current Match (Beast Match - Cannot Enter - Greyed Out):

20161007181031_1.jpg

Current Matches (Fray - Notice Button Not Greyed Out So Can Choose):

20161007181039_1.jpg

Same deal as skirmish, need 3 combatants of the required rank. Your hirelings are all too low level

Edit: you need hirelings who are AI, all of your people are recuites - they just take the place of your main

Tyger Eyes

Same deal as skirmish, need 3 combatants of the required rank. Your hirelings are all too low level

Edit: you need hirelings who are AI, all of your people are recuites - they just take the place of your main
Whoa! I think you solved a huge problem for me. I did not realize that "Beast" required multiple people and more important... I did not know that hirelings function under AI and allow you to fight in multi-person fights. I thought it was a 'to-be-announced' feature that requires team play with online players.

So, I have two questions - is there something that says that which I failed to read in the notes within the game? And, just so I am sure... you are saying my recruits are not and never go AI? I must use hirelings to fight multi-person battles?

I think they explain all of that in the recruit-hirelings update. Yeah recruits only replace you so you can fight and die without loseing everything. Hirelings are computers that fight for you

bobchaos

I had the same issue when I first started playing, wouldn't hurt to make clearer in game, maybe add tooltips to match descriptions or something such.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.