Bugs / Glitches / Feedback General

ridikyuhlus

Hey everyone! There are multiple threads with everyone posting their own feedback and bug/glitch reporting so I hope it's okay to make this general one for the developer's to read. This isn't a discussion thread for people to argue in, report your findings and share your thoughts, if the dev's have time they'll get to it.

ridikyuhlus

Bugs and Glitches I've found so far.

Feedback
1. My biggest complaint is not having a map. I've worked around this by just making my own. It would be nice to have a map in game that is revealed as you discover it.

2. Second complaint is not being able to drop the torch! I really prefer 2handers but having to navigate the inventory menu in battle really sucks.

3. This is really a non-issue but I think there should be an easy boss in the tutorial stage to make it challenging! Currently you can speed run it in under 7 minutes, should give us a reason to find and collect all that gear!

4. Another non-issue, can we get an in-game timer? Would be a nice addition for any speed runners out there who are going to take up the game!

Overall
Sweet game. Been hyping it up and helping people on twitch, made some youtube vidz. Can't wait for more content or Sui Generis.

Last edited:

Satorii

Ok, here's one I've encountered.

There's this continuously occurring thing where if I get shoved into a wall, I get stuck there unless I RMB walk out of there. Out of the number of times that's happened, this is the first instance I've seen this:
bungee_gum.png
A vertex or something got stuck on the mesh of the wall, and for the whole fight I had this tether stuck to my head. I have to admit, it was pretty funny and a nice change of pace. I kept hoping the axe guy would get clotheslined by it.

*Update, I guess 5/8/15:
Happened again on campaign and since there's more room, I ran as far as I can to see how long it would stretch. I kinda got slingshoted around and then it came off. Kinda like lagging--where your character starts running in place for a little bit, then everything starts speeding up, and all of a sudden you're 20 paces ahead of where you were.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.