Can i still pledge via PayPal?

Scarecrow

Insider
I am wondering if one can still pledge via PayPal and thus get a hold of all the cool pledger stuff? By that i mean the game itself, Beta, Alpha and possibly even the awesome exclusive development videos. Am a bit late with the whole pledgeing thingy, but i find myself finally in a financially viable posistion to support this seemingly incredible game. A reply would be much appreciated.
Cheers!

Rantanrave

Insider
I just pledged 60$ to this game.
Do I automaticly get the early alpha/beta access?
Or do I have have to send them a mail or something to let them know I donated?
Just wondering since I used the email on this account for the donation, but only have the member title.

frakken

Insider
I think it will be auto, wait a day or so, then e-mail them :)
This is what they told another Paypalbacker:

"Don't worry, we are keeping track of those too!" (paypalbacker)

Its from this thread!

"Paul Feeney said:
Hello! Let me begin with this project looks wonderful, and I laughed at how the characters were in your video, looks absolutely wonderful. That being said, I did the 20 pound pledge, however needed to use pay pal. I am sure there is a way to keep track of donations through that as well?
EDIT: In other words, how could I get access to the insider forums? Sorry to be rude. I am just excited about this :)
Hi Paul,

Don't worry, we are keeping track of those too! The insider forum hasn't gone live yet, it will once the Kickstarter campaign is over as we don't get a list of backers until then. Will keep you posted!

Thanks for your support :)"

Rantanrave

Insider
Well, I decided to send them a mail, they responded quickly and now I have the insider title :D

Really looking forward to Alpha/Beta.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.