Can you unban in discord pls or at least tell me why i was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned like 1-1.5 month ago. It was after i was discussing something off-top with members. The next morning i wake up i was banned. I think i may have fluided too much, i can not see another cause. I have got one warning from a mod but it was a half a week before that and i believe i did nothing bad in that period of time. My nickname was MUXANUK#8683. It is not too important, but i really want to stay informed as forums cannot provide instant reply.
If it's impossible or smth else i at least want to know the reason i got banned :p

Parco

As far as i can tell you're not banned on the discord server, as you do not show up in the ban list, and no where in the mod chat was it mentioned you were being banned and we always note who gets warnings, kicks or bans. So if you are unable to join the server then it is most likely one of 3 things that have happened; you are using a vpn which the address chain is already banned on discord or you yourself have been ip banned from the server, meaning you either had a alt-account that got banned or possibly someone else in your household got banned. So try without vpn if you are using that, and if not then if you want a ban appeal you gotta provide the other alt-account name that you or someone else in your household have been using that got banned.

Parco

Also, change your profile picture, i can understand if its just a joke/being edgy, but we prefer avoiding political content, and if members are having ideological extremist pfp's (even as a joke) it often becomes very bad press once media gets wind of it and looking for a scoop. so please change it or i gotta ban you here

Also, change your profile picture, i can understand if its just a joke/being edgy, but we prefer avoiding political content, and if members are having ideological extremist pfp's (even as a joke) it often becomes very bad press once media gets wind of it and looking for a scoop. so please change it or i gotta ban you here
thx a lot, although i just love kitties <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.