Challenge yields inferior amount of money?(0.6.1)

MikeHBS

So, I thought that the challenger would yield more money, since it's supposed to be a challenge? I took a picture to prove my pov.

Compare the two matches on Aspirant, the duel has a prize of 10 copper and the fee is 2, while the challenger prize is 1 silver and the fee is 6.
It's not even a low rank thing, the same thing happens even in the Master rank.

I think the point of the challenger isnt to be a challenge, but to be an easy win once you have the proper kit. My novice ranked guy in full leather armor regularly stomps all over the lower ranks for easy money/heals

konggary

I think the point of the challenger isnt to be a challenge, but to be an easy win once you have the proper kit. My novice ranked guy in full leather armor regularly stomps all over the lower ranks for easy money/heals
I think it's either you challenging someone high up, someone lower challenging you. Should be a difference in payouts though, obviously :T

I think it's either you challenging someone high up, someone lower challenging you. Should be a difference in payouts though, obviously :T
Yes, that's because you can go with any gear. I agree with increased rewards, specially in combats that you can really lose your character, specially your main.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.