Character falling.

Hartigan

It used to happen often with hammers (sledgehammer and maul) during thrusts since the last update, I believe. Haven't used those much yet.

burgzaza

Insider
Aye I fall a lot more trying to croutch and do a wide arc. Maybe that's intended to limit the abuse on shield users ? I doubt it tho.

Hartigan

Or perhaps just a realistic loss of balance. Sometimes crouching while swinging something can be enough to throw you off balance and make you fall. Tripping and falling happens, I've seen it a couple of times during fencing (and experienced it once myself too, while backing away too fast)

MindSliver

Does yours wig out a big before falling? Since the update my Arena character seems to twack out, drop his weapon and either fall or fling himself across the arena. Practice mode seems to still work normally though.

20161001160034_1.jpg

Syllabear3

My character is falling more often now, this is very frustrating. I am the one that lands the blows and is my character falling and not the guy receiving it...

Whats happening????
V 0.6.4.6.

murder mink

Does yours wig out a big before falling? Since the update my Arena character seems to twack out, drop his weapon and either fall or fling himself across the arena. Practice mode seems to still work normally though.

View attachment 1639
This happens to me as well sometimes. On Elimination matches for some reason. It stops if I hold the attack button...

Syllabear3

Come on guys... my character is falling 70% of the time without any reason.
Can you fix that please? its getting really annoying.

Where does it happens? In the explore mode.
With what character? A character a bit taller than average, full muscled.
When does it happen? Ducking; ducking and attacking with over head; swinging your weapon; blocking; a gentle touch of golem; running; running, stop and run again.

I think i am not forgeting nothing.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.