Coffee Diary 15/11/21

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

We're just about ready to release the tournament update, there was a surprising amount of added complexity to the arena and general game systems to accomodate it all, but we've been testing it internally and things are looking good. We're basically just adding in all the company outfits and some of the new weapons at this point.

We've been getting through more fixes and QoL improvements, these are a growing priority now and we try to get through them inbetween other things. One of the things we improved is dragging bodies, and for the first time we managed to get some promising results for dragging any larger object that you can't just lift up. This would be quite an important feature that we've had difficulty introducing so far, so hopefully we can add it soon. This release will include the new facial hair, with 6 different styles to choose from.

We're hoping to get this beta update out sometime tomorrow, or very soon after.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

Ganthor

I would like the ability to get a lower and closer camera angle on the character if we're gonna be getting things like facial hair. I think it would add a lot for the roleplay and immersion of the game to be able to actually see your character face on from eye level

LOVE YOU GUYS THIS GAME IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED FOR (YES I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I'M OVERWHELMED BY THIS GAME'S AMAZINGNESS)
Keep up the great work, this is gold! And thank you for making such project come to life!

Rithoa

Love that you're introducing dragging of larger objects that you just can't lift. This is one of those things that I just thought about this game like, "their never gonna introduce this", but then you do, and I'm just really hoping you keep delivering with this game, don't want you to get burned out! You have patreon right? Looking it up now.

The update seems to be, well, up. But I have this issue where I can see the matches and prizes but don't seem to be able to enter the tournament. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe it's a bug, dunno. Also thank you for making and working on this awesome masterpieces of modern indie gaming. Really is a unique experience!

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, now the game tells me you have to be at master rank to enter :)

Last edited:

Ransom

Hey guys, quick question what do you mean the update is up? No updates on Steam yet, is there another way to update the game?
If you're on steam, right click Exanima in your library and navigate to the betas menu. Then choose to opt in for public beta releases

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.