Coffee Diary 8/2/21

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

It's been a hectic week with testing, but it has gone very smoothly, especially considering the large scale changes to our engine. We've done a few patches/hotfixes, and already solved almost all issues. We'll be doing a bigger patch later today or tomorrow which we hope will address the remaining major bugs and adds various things that didn't make it into the initial test release.

Feedback on the new renderer has been very positive. It looks great and runs great. On Nvidia we're seeing framerates up to triple what they were before, despite the dramatically improved graphics and lighting. AMD seems to still be a bit hit and miss depending on the card and drivers, but we should be able to improve things even if we can't expect the same results as on Nvidia.

There's not much left to do to get this into the public beta branch, but realistically we think we should let testing continue for the rest of this week before everyone starts playing it. We're not going to go changing any more major engine features for the foreseeable future, so we should be free to continue updating and patching as needed.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

Snoopbear

Well done on the progress! I can't wait to see it, every update really reflects the love, passion and effort you guys put in this project!

After the new system comes out will there be plans on more pieces of armor like besagews and rondels? as well as more armor varieties in single player? And also will there be any plans to add more enemies to later levels?

Leandros

I have recently discovered your game and have over 40 hours on it already. Absolutely great combat, I am having a lot of difficulty with the campaign but absolutely love Arena! Can't wait to see what you guys are planning next!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.