Coffee or Tea?

Coffee, or Tea?

• Total voters

Tottel

Insider
With a sample size of 6, we can already see that Tea is vastly preferred over Coffee!

Let's extrapolate this data to feature tea-related ads.

zhuliks

Insider
Green tea plox. Caffeine only makes you perform worse in general, so instead of increasing anything it just makes you normal you again after drinking. I prefer being normal me all the time.

Pilluminati

Insider
Tea smells good but doesn't taste like anything. Every sip is pure disappointment. You expect some taste because of the smell but as soon as it enters your mouth you just taste a slight bitterness. Sugar only makes it slightly more tolerable.

Coffee both smells and tastes amazing, especially in the morning along with a cigarette (or e-cig since I've moved to that). Best way to start your day. No instant coffee though, that shit is pretty bad.

zhuliks

Insider
Tea smells good but doesn't taste like anything. Every sip is pure disappointment. You expect some taste because of the smell but as soon as it enters your mouth you just taste a slight bitterness. Sugar only makes it slightly more tolerable.

Coffee both smells and tastes amazing, especially in the morning along with a cigarette (or e-cig since I've moved to that). Best way to start your day. No instant coffee though, that shit is pretty bad.
Well you haven't tasted good teas then, there are hundreds of different types and i dont mean that shit that sold in teabags with strawberry and wahtsnot "taste". Also sugar only makes tea worse as it covers all the flavor with just sweet.

Im not saying you are wrong not liking tea, Im just stating you are missing a world of flavor of tea. Also good quality water it makes a HUGE difference.

Pilluminati

Insider
Well you haven't tasted good teas then, there are hundreds of different types and i dont mean that shit that sold in teabags with strawberry and wahtsnot "taste". Also sugar only makes tea worse as it covers all the flavor with just sweet.

Im not saying you are wrong not liking tea, Im just stating you are missing a world of flavor of tea. Also good quality water it makes a HUGE difference.
I've tried tea not sold in teabags. Can't say I noticed any difference. One I tried smelled amazing, but again it didn't taste almost anything. Not sure what you mean by good quality water lol. I live in Sweden so the tap water here is as clean as it gets.

Scarecrow

Insider
What kind of tea you use makes a world of difference. Some tea does indeed taste like nothing, while others can be amazing. It all comes down to the product. Tea with weak flavors needs sugar to actually be any good, but you can ruin other types of tea by adding more than a dash of sugar.

Comes down to personal preference though. For instance, I think coffee smells great but I don't like drinking it.

burgzaza

Insider
Tea, but coffee too actually.
Some tea are so tasty, very true And use honey, not sugar ! Lately I'm fond of a spicy tschaï ^^

zhuliks

Insider
On the topic of great tras melisa is one is great and simple tea you can buy as mentioned abouve but if you happen to camp in the woods or someone has a summerhouse where there are RIBES bushes you have to puck some leaves off that thing. Just dem leaves boiled in a good water will give you an awesome tea, it must be consumed while very hot though in small sips for maximum awesomness.

I dont know whats about dem rines leaves but I could drink several cups in a row without waiting it to chill and still not be satisfied enough.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.