Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Modern DVD plastic box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something exotic like a metal case

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Psychomorph

Insider
I wonder what you have planned for this? A Collector's edition with a cardbaord box made to look like a book would be nice. Kind of like the Morrowind box, about DVD size, but made from cardboard. I know that's generic for this kind of game, but it's a thing of beauty. Or you can go oldschool all the way and have one of these large cardboard boxes.

nox

Insider
I like special CEs something you haven't seen before, though I suppose it would be too expensive to make a metal box or something. :p
I also like art books :D

Reactions: Rob

Madoc

Project Lead
We're all about making people happy so we'll do our best with the resources available to us. Looks like we might get some skilled artists and designers on board for this type of thing. Personally I quite like the old school box.

Kane

Insider
There is something nice about the old box style, they are quite spacious and you can use the box in an interesting way like having it fold out with a pouch for say an art book / the CD / DVD in the middle and more artwork covering all the inner services

Brendan

Developer
We do need something big enough for the jewel cased soundtrack, and whatever other goodies we can muster. I'm with Madoc, I like the old school boxes so maybe that'd work. Optical disks suck though, the game itself will be on a printed USB stick! :)

Kane

Insider
We do need something big enough for the jewel cased soundtrack, and whatever other goodies we can muster. I'm with Madoc, I like the old school boxes so maybe that'd work. Optical disks suck though, the game itself will be on a printed USB stick! :)
Here here! oh nice idea, like that, customised USB is a nice idea, nice and compact and portable too ;)

Wakko

Insider
Can we expect a art book in the CE? In that case I'll consider go for the £80 reward. Might go for it anyways as the kickstarter is having some tiny problems

Kane

Insider
Think an art book is an amazing idea, i for one always get special / collectors editions if they have art books, im sure this is a very strong possibility.

Skybar

Insider
Will there still be an option to buy the collector's edition or T-shirts after Kickstarter ends?
Also, on that note, what if I've moved between now and release? Will the Collectors be shipped to the address I supply now, or will I have the ability to change it later?

I am also having an inner struggle with myself whether to go for the CE or not. If I don't I will probably regret it later anyway, so.. hmm..

Tony

Insider
I went ahead and got the CE. I couldn't resist the fact that they were adding a surprise to the box!! The curiosity was killing me. It doesn't matter if that surprise is an envelope full of anthrax, I'd still love it cause it's from Bare Mettle. And, as others have said, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Skybar

Insider
I went ahead and got the CE. I couldn't resist the fact that they were adding a surprise to the box!! The curiosity was killing me. It doesn't matter if that surprise is an envelope full of anthrax, I'd still love it cause it's from Bare Mettle. And, as others have said, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Yeah what the heck, I went for it as well. I haven't been this excited for a game in years, even though I only heard about Sui Generis for the first time literally a couple of hours ago. Huzzah!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.