Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Modern DVD plastic box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something exotic like a metal case

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Oona

Insider
I reeaaaally hope the surprise is an art book! I bet the creature concepts will look really cool!

I have a dilemma. I'm now so excited about Sui Generis that I want the CE but I have only £100 left of my £1200 overdraft & I still have Christmas presents to buy!

Is anyone at BM able/willing to give a rough idea of the cut off for ordering the CE? I will increase my overdraft if I have to but I would much prefer to save up & get it at the end of January or even February.

@Psychomorph

Nice. Another talented photoshopper! I will have to put a bit more effort into my next piece lol. I do like your design but I'd like to see what BM & other fans can come up with & then maybe we could vote on it!

Psychomorph

Insider
I'm sure BM will come up with something neat.

By the way, USB flash drive. Aren't those things not unreliable? Get corrupted quite fast. A DVD never loses data unless physically destroyed or scratched extremely, while an USB can get corrupted in various non obvious ways.

I think a steelbox would be very nice for the CE.
Nice idea to deliver the game on a USB-stick. :)

Maybe they can make it possible for CE adopters that the key on the Device is also working on their download selection, too. Altough I don't expect the stick to get damaged but for hitting it hardly - won't happen here, I will put it right in the box after installing. :cool:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.