Congrats!

abuelos84

Insider
Hey it's funded!
Congratulations people, both BME and the crowd over at KS did an extraordinary job.
Now let's start this baby up!

martino

Insider
CONGRATULATIONS guys,
Marketing not quite as easy as it looks. But in the end the message got out. Although I get a feeling quite a few of us may be banded from visiting the kickstarters website for the next 18 months :p

Mashakosha

Supporter
I'm so happy it got to the goal. And you know why it did? Because of all of you guys. Each and every one of you made this possible. So give yourselves a pat on the back - I know I am!

I am now the future owner of possibly one of the greatest RPGs of all time. Aw yeeh..! We made it people!! I truly do want a beer now. I'd give the entire team a Grolsch each if I could :) And the kickstarters of course... Hehe.

The pitch vid was INCREDIBLE. That really sealed it for me. The fight at the end?? When the giant thing kicks the hero?? WOW. Such a simple concept, but when done properly it is priceless. The promise of a game like this is too good NOT to support!! This is the kind of game that I dreamt of as a kid as well so I am thrilled that you guys are doing such an amazing job!!!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.