Couldn t the alternate attack button act as LMB (attack)?

Fdel

It s seem to me a bit weird to have to press an 2º attack button to make an attack when you are already pressing a button named attack.
Confusing?

Why not make the alternate attack button make the attack by itself ?

The Witcher

Supporter
It s seem to me a bit weird to have to press an 2º attack button to make an attack when you are already pressing a button named attack.
Confusing?

Why not make the alternate attack button make the attack by itself ?
probably the other buttons are going to be used later for other things in the main game

Fdel

probably the other buttons are going to be used later for other things in the main game
I am not saying we need another button.
I m just saying that instead to have:
Alt attack +attct to press in sequence
Alt attack alone would do the attack.

I like alt+ attack, also you do not need to hold alt, you need it just to initiate the attack. So thrust works like this, alt+ L click, release alt as soon as attack starts, easy, you just need to hold alt for less than a sec. Alt can further be used to alternate other attacks in future not just thrust, rather than have a button for each and every attack like an mmo, eww.

Pengman19

One of my favorite things about this game is there's a degree of immersion where the mouse has such a 1:1 control over your attacks. It feels organic, tangible.

WASD= lower body (feet)
Mouse= upper body (arms and eyes; and brain decision making, like if wanting to sprint)

Having an entire attack be mapped to a keyboard press kind of ruins this. Not sure if others agree with me here, but that's how I feel about it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.