Countdown to the date of the last released update

Sgt. Floris

Well hello, looks like the devs are going for a whole year without the release of any new content. Therefore I have made this countdown, enjoy and watch this game together with all the promises made by the devs go up in flames.

Roryn

Insider
No, I am not overREacting.
Ok I wasn't attacking you, but "overacting" is actually a word.

In any case, if the update comes out soon, let us know if you still don't think they're planning on finishing the game. I hope that'll change your mind.

Sgt. Floris

Here's something I just came across which is also applicable to Exanima & Sui Generis. Keep in mind, it's been 2 1/2 years since Exanima went into early access. It's been 5 years since the Sui Generis Kickstarter.

Last edited:
Here's something I just came across which is also applicable to Exanima & Sui Generis. Keep in mind, it's been 2 1/2 years since Exanima went into early access. It's been 5 years since the Sui Generis Kickstarter.
we already knew that sui generis originated as a mod from arma 2, 3 and minecraft prior to the kickstarter because madoc got bored of guns and clunky physics in his windows 98 computer.

but as every developing game ever managed by either one or five genuine individuals; for example dwarf fortress, plazma burst 2 ect(take note that these arent considered real games by some people, especially compared to examina)they take almost the same amount of time to update and develop or even longer compared to examina/sui generis and this is by personal experience of watching games like these develop.

by bringing up these previously made points it is like as if this is personal for you as updates or even feedback don't come as fast like you want them to be. when multiplayer gets released i'd be happy to enjoy this game alongside you but you obviously need to play some arma 3 zeus server and live up to your larp rank as your patience is obviously getting the best of you in the meanwhile.

I just don't see why would you worry so much about this i mean things get in my way during the day and i don't get thoughts in my head like "oh this game i spent 20 bucks on is going to die out i feel the need to post about it in its forums for recognition of something", its obviously an issue you have, looking up threads about games that are failing or something.

plus theres not one damn given by anyone I have seen here if its an early release, I don't see why steam got brought up in this since they are obviously not trying to advert the game anywhere for now. these two years have been excellent compared to other developing games that are based off steam or 400+ manpower as shown by your own link. meh stop worrying about video games man and appreciate the ones you like for what they are, help me help yourself and realize that this isnt at all applicable to examina/sui generis

Hastur

Whatever you might think you better start eating healthy, only the oldest of us will be able to play Sui Generis

DoubleDHZ

What a letdown...
Nothing happened and the counter counts up now.
I nominate this thread as the most useless thread of 2017...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.