Deityfierezy

Insider
Is the third time it happens,
this are my specs:
Gpu: nvidia gts 450
Cpu: Amd phenom II X4 945
Ram: 4 gb
Thanks and good work with the game!

Edit:It seems that only happens from that door, no matter if one carries the torch equipped or not.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Is the third time it happens,
this are my specs:
Gpu: nvidia gts 450
Cpu: Amd phenom II X4 945
Ram: 4 gb
Thanks and good work with the game!

Edit:It seems that only happens from that door, no matter if one carries the torch equipped or not.
Sorry for my bad english.
It's just that area, I can confirm that.

Deityfierezy

Insider
Sorry, delete the saved game. with the new does not happen and achieve kill the troll!
Only happened with the torch equipped (if you equip it in the area or if you already wore), sorry if I contradict.
Google translate is a piece of s--

Aramis

Insider
Hello, this happened repeatedly on one of my saves too, but only in the North Eastern part of level 1. I could equip and use the torch everywhere (all the way up to level 4 - spooky place btw. :D ) but if I got too close to the North East of Map 1 the game crashed.

Hello, this happened repeatedly on one of my saves too, but only in the North Eastern part of level 1. I could equip and use the torch everywhere (all the way up to level 4 - spooky place btw. :D ) but if I got too close to the North East of Map 1 the game crashed.
Same thing is happening to me aswell now. Torch is just making the game crash in that loop area.

Bullethead

Same thing is happening to me aswell now. Torch is just making the game crash in that loop area.
I haven't had this problem in new games started after 0.6 came out. However, I also haven't unequipped and re-equipped the torch. I just pick it up at the very beginning of the game and keep it in my hand the whole time, using only 1-handed weapons without a shield.

Aramis

Insider
This should be fixed in 0.6.0.2
Man, you guys are good ;)

Just tested my "torchcrash" save. Yep, now it works perfectly :)

I've mostly been lurking around the forums until now, and I have to say, I really, really appreciate the work you guys are doing! Could not be happier with backing Sui Generis!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.