Cruel Instaban without any notice

Hello, i made it back to discord server not long ago, and after 2 days got banned for something i did not know was even a thing in that server. Without any warning or notice from mods. Bot says it was becouse of "Nazi photography and issues following moderator commands". But no one said me even a thing about anything, just instaban. I demand my unban and further warning before banning as it is not hard for me to follow rules. Banned by Hope.
P. S. Changed my avatar, if it was an issue.

Parco

Well the message from the bot is also the notice from a mod since we gotta write the the reason ourselves in the bot. And his reasoning for the ban was I had already told you to quit nazi imagery, but you were chatting quite a lot when you got back and still had the image of josef mengele, an ss officer.

Well the message from the bot is also the notice from a mod since we gotta write the the reason ourselves in the bot. And his reasoning for the ban was I had already told you to quit nazi imagery, but you were chatting quite a lot when you got back and still had the image of josef mengele, an ss officer.
i saw no messeges, if i did i'd change it right away, i'm sure i did not see anything. If it was in main chat - not my problem. You know how it is hard to see every messege in thede

HopeDIV

Insider
You were asked not to use the Black Sun as your profile picture and to refrain from anything that represents political or extremist ideologies. When you rejoined discord you had Josef Mengele as your profile picture, a Nazi officer known for human experiments on children.

I'm not sure if you thought we wouldn't notice or whatever, but you were already asked once not to do something and it ended up happening again, right away. This is on top of a prior warning, so you were banned for: "Failure to follow moderator directions, Nazi Imagery".

You were asked not to use the Black Sun as your profile picture and to refrain from anything that represents political or extremist ideologies. When you rejoined discord you had Josef Mengele as your profile picture, a Nazi officer known for human experiments on children.

I'm not sure if you thought we wouldn't notice or whatever, but you were already asked once not to do something and it ended up happening again, right away. This is on top of a prior warning, so you were banned for: "Failure to follow moderator directions, Nazi Imagery".
Oh, i thought i was asked in Discord. I understand now, and will no longer appeal further, excuse me for enthropy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.