Custom emotes

Parco

I got the idea when i was thinking about how role playing would be in this game, if we had a way to create our own animations/emotes it would serve quite well in role plays.
I don't know how hard it would be to make but what if how you made new emotes is similar to how you play in toribash? you move some limbs, press space and 1 sec will pass (0,1 if ctrl is pressed) and you continue and do the same thing until you are done then save it as /dance1 or something, so every time you type /dance1 in game you will do your new dance. It would be a simple yet useful editor for those who want to do role playing and/or make youtube videos.

Tom

Insider
That'd be great... on multiplayer! Otherwise, it's just for the sake of doing some victory dances after beating a big enemy :p

You could use this to make your own attack moves as well. Although, with Sui's method of animation being largely based on physics, I think it would be very difficult to make an animation as a player. Who knows? Madoc probably.

Tom

Insider
I... didn't know of that game. And I hope that Sui Generis won't come up like that.

Wait - the devs can see this and use it as inspiration! Quick, edit that post, remove the video! :p

Komuflage

Insider
On topic though, I would love emotes, it's fun to use in MP servers, however, a few premade ones (Like Zaraton mentioned) would be enough, no reason in wasting time to give us tools to create our own.

Halvidore

Insider
On topic though, I would love emotes, it's fun to use in MP servers, however, a few premade ones (Like Zaraton mentioned) would be enough, no reason in wasting time to give us tools to create our own.
Yes. I'd like to see some pre-made ones for sure.

Say if it was a wave or greeting and angled at the right direction from an NPC they would even wave back or start a conversation with you. It would be nice for a more life-like world :)

Parco

true pre-made emotes would be nice, but it will be kinda boring (at least for me) to watch the same animation over and over again. Making a npc react to your custom emotes might not be so hard, if you can add tags to your emotes, for example #dance and #inappropriate with the gangnam style dance, some might join you and dance with you, not necessarily same dance, some just stands and watch, but some other npcs might get angry at/disgusted by you, depending on their personality.

Komuflage

Insider
true pre-made emotes would be nice, but it will be kinda boring (at least for me) to watch the same animation over and over again. Making a npc react to your custom emotes might not be so hard, if you can add tags to your emotes, for example #dance and #inappropriate with the gangnam style dance, some might join you and dance with you, not necessarily same dance, some just stands and watch, but some other npcs might get angry at/disgusted by you, depending on their personality.
I think the big problem is that they would have to spend resources to create a player friendly tool, that most likely only a few would be able to use well, and the majority will create animations like the Toribash vid I posted.

Simply I think it's a small detail that probably will take to much time.

Parco

I think the big problem is that they would have to spend resources to create a player friendly tool, that most likely only a few would be able to use well, and the majority will create animations like the Toribash vid I posted.

Simply I think it's a small detail that probably will take to much time.
agree, but maybe after they released the game, possibly together with the modding tools or something.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.