Cyclic reference path in matrix [Message]

Satorii

This message: "Cyclic reference path in matrix" came up out of nowhere while I was running away from some hostiles. I closed it and everything seemed fine after that. Anyone know what it's about?

Satorii

You are the One.
When I'm in the zone (the combat zone), I do feel a little bit like Neo swatting away a buncha agents at once with my backswing.

Another Matrix-ey message thing that popped up when I opened a chest said something like, "Could not load item". The chest contained almost exclusively black-colored gear: a belt, boots, a leather vest and the like. I can't imagine what that other item could be... a trenchcoat and some sunglasses maybe?

Zotis

I get an error message every time I click on the chest in that room in the third level that looks like a fabric dying factory.

Zotis

Do you mean "Cyclic reference path in matrix" error?
No, it says something about the item. I can't remember exactly what it says at the moment. I will have to get back to you later.

I just figured it was some bug that will get worked out in the next patch since it was happening so consistently.

Faelivrin

Insider
No, it says something about the item. I can't remember exactly what it says at the moment. I will have to get back to you later.

I just figured it was some bug that will get worked out in the next patch since it was happening so consistently.
Mhmm honestly it is the first time i hear about it. But if you can provide the debug message i a look into the forum dedicated for bugs ^^ Madoc will probably read this thread anyways

...and have murderer feelings towards me for what i dared to do with his pic :oops:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.