Development Update Impressions

Shuuda

Insider
It is with a sense of anxiety that I finally march forwards with my plans to document my thoughts and opinions about the updates of Sui Generis by announcing the my first piece of coverage on my blog-a-jig. Firstly, I want to make it clear that I will only be discussing information that is released publicly, not the update videos or anything said in the insider forum.

It is my hope to raise a couple of interesting points that might be worthy of discussion. Of course, I would like to thank the developers for their permissions, and ask that if I've misused the information or screen-shots in anyway to please get in touch.

My impression can be found here.

I hope that enjoy reading my thoughts, and feel free to leave any comments or criticisms.

Fawz

Insider
Nice blog post! Keep up the good work, the game could sure use some extra coverage :D

Komuflage

Insider
Nice to see a update :D

I think you misunderstood this (Or maybe I've)
"There are apparently almost two hundred virtual slots that can be used to combine items on your character’s person"

Im quite positive it's the inventory (Bag) That have virtual slots?
But please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Tom

Insider
I've written up another bunch of impressions for the latest public development update. You can read it here.

Thanks for the update, and I have to say you've pointed out some concerns that I hadn't thought of until I read it.

For instance, the whole bag system that's reminiscent of Ultima Online - if used wrong, it'll lead to tedious inventory management. I hope that the devs are aware of this.

Shuuda

Insider
Nice to see a update :D

I think you misunderstood this (Or maybe I've)
"There are apparently almost two hundred virtual slots that can be used to combine items on your character’s person"

Im quite positive it's the inventory (Bag) That have virtual slots?
But please correct me if I'm wrong :)
I was not too sure about it myself, but your version sounds like it makes more sense. I corrected it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for the update, and I have to say you've pointed out some concerns that I hadn't thought of until I read it.

For instance, the whole bag system that's reminiscent of Ultima Online - if used wrong, it'll lead to tedious inventory management. I hope that the devs are aware of this.
I can contest to that.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.