Did I miss something with the new SG team avatars?

Shalani

Insider
I just noticed that the team avatars have changef to some thin a little, more heroic, more dare I say, epic?
Did I miss some announcement?

Tony

Insider
I think it was just done in jest. If you noticed their previous avatars were also done up to be funny as well. Their new avatars seem to be a parody of the TV show "Game of Thrones".

Fawz

Insider
As Tony said they've previously all changed their forum avatars to fit a theme (Astronaut and Clown if I remember right) and this time it looks like the flavor of the month is Game of Thrones. I wouldn't try to overthink it as more than an amusing group comedic effort to celebrate the greatness that is the recently resumed GoT ;)

Tony

Insider
As Tony said they've previously all changed their forum avatars to fit a theme (Astronaut and Clown if I remember right) and this time it looks like the flavor of the month is Game of Thrones. I wouldn't try to overthink it as more than an amusing group comedic effort to celebrate the greatness that is the recently resumed GoT ;)
Madoc used to be a pirate :)

I don´t wanna upset anyone, really... but i think this post is completely useless in the insider forum and irrelevant!!!

We should be discussing the game, not why the friggin´ avatars of the devs´s changed!! This subject is not important enough to even start a thred, you could just asked another Insider-Forum Member who maybe knows whats up!

So please next time you open a Thread, make sure it has some sense and reason!! :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.