Disappearing pants (bug, seriously)

Avramovic

Supporter
No, really, this isn't a joke, believe me. I'm trading various items in Arena's armory and, regardless of what item I trade/sell, my damn pants disappear right off me! What's worse, the item I've sold, once I take it off, is also gone.

It's like the game is a thief and has a rotten sense of humor.

NachoDawg

That's a new one! sounds really strange indeed

You should try to describe the exact process and what your character was doing before hand :)

Avramovic

Supporter
Hookay. ATM I've alt-tabbed the Exanima so I can elaborate.

My guy started with basic starter gear (pants, shoes, shirt and weapon); during the process of getting new stuff I've sold my previous pants, the starter ones. After that, each time I have tried to trade item, ANY item (meaning, sell an item while buying a better one, greaves for example), item would still be in inventory and my guy would lose his pants.

It would be hilarious if it didn't hamper me in combat.

Avramovic

Supporter
Souds similar, not sure if it is. I've found out pants disappear ONLY if I'm dragging item I am trading directly from my equipped stuff; if I unequip an item and drag it to 'inventory' window, and then trade it, all is fine.

CroMagnon

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

I was grinding away with my first roster of fighters - all with a quarterstaff - and then, upon buying my first new weapon, the main character's pants disappeared.

Last edited:

CroMagnon

I've found a workaround to get pants to come back. However, I tried multiple possible solutions simultaneously, so now I need to reproduce the problem and figure out what the solution actually is. Then, I will post here again.

That's right.

I have pants again.

CroMagnon

The pants are great and I owe an apology for neglecting to post an update with my method for re-equipping the pants. The excitement of again having pants resulted in a state of aimless bliss and undue pride.

If you currently lack pants, as I once did, I can only console you by telling you the pants earn my endorsement for having brought me to recognize and confront the above character flaw.

Pants.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.