Divinty: Original Sin KICKSTARTER

Parco

i love the chat system and the editor they got, but im not a fan of turn based combat, i always been into more fast paced combat games, i tend to get bored fast when playing games with turn based combat system.

i love the chat system and the editor they got, but im not a fan of turn based combat, i always been into more fast paced combat games, i tend to get bored fast when playing games with turn based combat system.
I tend to get bored as well when playing turn based combat games.

Unless they're fast paced turned based combat systems ;)

But yeah, that's the major complaint with the majority of people. I like it though. I don't want genres to die a slow death. Especially ones who can pull of amazing feats. (such as turn based, which are usually rock solid)

5 days left! A bunch of videos with the likes of Jesse Cox (OMFGCATA), Total Biscuit and Angry Joe are making its way to the youtubes in the next couple of days! I really recommend the 65$ tier which gets you two copies of the game AND Dragon Commander. It's such a steal.

Fawz

Insider
I had heard about the game early into it's Kickstarter but I lost interest at the mention of Turn Based Combat.

After having it be recommended in so many places by so many people I bothered watching the full pitch video and reading through some of it's features. I am now a proud backer of the game. It wasn't the nice visuals, extensive world interactivity, complex editor or open world ripe with things to explore that won me over. It was the awesome and unique way they integrate co-op into a Fantasy open world RPG. I have to say it's really well thought out and I'm surprised more games don't take that approach.

I'm really looking forward to playing it with my brother with the drop-in anytime co-op without restrictions. The stretch goals also look really good and I hope to see it raise enough funds to meet all the good ones.

They've always wanted to make innovative games, just look at Dragon Commander. The fact that so little games don't take new ways of approaching such games is mainly because of publishers and being afraid that what they're making will scare off the public. Larian studios is self publishing which allows them to do whatever they want, and it's that what attracts me, personally.

I'm rewarding this kind of creativity and innovation. It freaking rocks.

Okay this video is kinda cool. It's all about the stretch goals. They'd make the game significantly more fun I think...Let's hope they get at least a few of them ^.^

Ickorus

Insider
It looks like a game I could really get into, I just backed it a minute ago.

I don't normally go for turn based but something seemed a little different in this game and all the other aspects of the game pushed me over the edge anyways.

Cool!

They were just funded and didn't officially make the 1 million stretch goal on kickstarter but with PayPal and a few other fundraisers from the RPGwatch and RPGcodex they'll be at one million in a few days I think. They just had an epic 4 hour live stream which is still going on with a concert from the composer from all their games.

There was cake.

Was.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/old

Fawz

Insider
Really glad they had such a successful Kickstarter, they really deserve it :)

I do hope that with Paypall and other fundraisers they can make the 1mil stretch goal as though would add a lot of depth to the world and make it feel more alive :D

Update: The composer doing the music just thrashed his freaking keyboard lmao.

I'm just going to keep spamming this thread whenever something funny happens lol.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.