Donated, Can I still play the combat alpha?

Nynuc

Insider
I recently donated, So can I play the combat alpha? I'm not sure how to get it since it doesn't let me log in

lvk

Insider
Did you receive a mail with login details? If not, you'll probably have to wait a bit until a BM team member sees your post, or you can send a mail to contact [at] baremettle.com with details. I know the pledge upgrade system on the Account page is automated, but I'm not so sure if the first-time pledges page is.

Vold

Insider
I recieved only one email from BME after than I donated; the other emails were sent from paypal.

Also, keep in mind that the forum email, is not necessarily the same as the email used to donate; in case that you used different emails, to enter into the insiders forum you should create a new account with the email that you used to donate.

P.S: I can see that you are not yet an insider in the profile.

Last edited:
The $33 (USD), or 20 GBP payment, is enough to give you access to the combat beta, you should get two or three emails. Just follow the links/instructions.

Vold

Insider
Not really; all we know is that an alpha version of the prelude is coming soon (maybe next month).

Anyhow, You should try upgrade your donation from 18 GBP to 20 GBP to gain access to the beta combat demo (you probably should contact BM first).

Last edited:
I can personally say though, that the combat beta is definately worth the money you pay for, especially considering you're getting the prelude and full release (whenever that is). I've been playing the beta for days now and I can't stop!

Boothie

Insider
Not really; all we know is that an alpha version of the prelude is coming soon (maybe next month).

Anyhow, You should try upgrade your donation from 18 GBP to 20 GBP to gain access to the beta combat demo (you probably should contact BM first).
September madoc said but we cant really rule out that there may be delays

Brendan

Developer
Ok hello, I updated my pledge, Yet I still have not recived a login message
An email with login details is sent automatically once a payment clears, you haven't got one yet as the payment was an eCheque which takes 6-8 working days to clear, once it does you should get the email.

It might be worth making sure everything is set up right with your Paypal account (current card/bank account linked etc.) as eCheque payments are very slow, every time you buy something on eBay etc. you will have to wait that long. If you'd like it done quicker and manage to get it sorted just let know, you could then make an instant payment and I'll cancel/refund the eCheque.

Nynuc

Insider
That would be perfect Brendan, Could you cancel both of them for me? Cause I updated my pledge as well

Brendan

Developer
That would be perfect Brendan, Could you cancel both of them for me? Cause I updated my pledge as well
Oh actually sorry I don't get the option to do anything with them yet as the payments haven't cleared (your account hasn't been debited). You might be able to cancel them yourself if you login to Paypal, otherwise I can refund them once cleared if you like.

Art2beGuru

Can I clarify. If I buy a game for 20 GBP, I will have access to the beta combat demo. What about the alpha version or do I have to wait beta versions.

lvk

Insider
Can I clarify. If I buy a game for 20 GBP, I will have access to the beta combat demo. What about the alpha version or do I have to wait beta versions.
There probably won't be more versions of the combat beta, as the team is focusing attention on the prelude. If they do update it, it'll also be a beta version. However, both the prelude and full game will be in alpha for a while first, so you'd have to wait for the beta version for those. I'd say it's worth upgrading if you can miss it.

Brendan

Developer
The current combat demo is considered a beta so you would get access to that now, then the next thing you get will be the prelude beta.

Basically it goes: combat alpha > combat beta > prelude alpha > prelude beta > full game alpha > full game beta > full game release.

I just signed up for Digital Alpha Tier and got my log in mail but I still can't use it to log in, It says that my mail does not exist. What should I do?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.