Enlighten me about:Exanima/Sui Generis

First off,
Hi everybody! Pretty new in this forum and got one question to those that may know the answer to it.

So, if I buy Exanima on this site on "CONTRIBUTIONS" does it contain both Exanima AND Sui Generis? And if not, is there a way to buy both?

ZaratanCho

Insider
Currently no, the donations were closed with Exanima's release on steam and funding shifting to direct sales model. You are only buying Exanima for that price.

Jetcutter

Supporter
I was told by whomever runs the facebook widget, that If I backed on this site , I am entitled to Sui as well.
Sure would like to see confirmation from staff?
Can provide evidence,

Last edited:
It was probably back when you could pledge before Exanima was released as a commercial game. Once it hit the markets this was no longer the case.

Last edited:

Jetcutter

Supporter
Was not asking due to my curiosity. Simply trying to clarify a newcomers question..But thanks for the response.
Untitled.png
Edit: Sorry if seemed spammish :(

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
Was not asking due to my curiosity. Simply trying to clarify a newcomers question..
View attachment 716
There's a key word in that quote: "backed". If someone helped crowdfund the game, either on Kickstarter or via the Bare Mettle site before Exanima was released on Steam, then they will receive copies of both Exanima and Sui Generis.

However, after Exanima released on Steam the crowdfunding stage was closed. From what I understood people who buy Exanima after the crowdfunding has closed would only receive copies of Exanima and would have to purchase Sui Generis separately.

Elaxter

Insider
If you backed the game before the Steam release of Exanima, you get a copy of Sui Generis along with Exanima. This is because Exanima is an extra for people who backed the game on Kickstarter so that they wouldn't lose hope in the game. Sui Generis is the real game that was offered, and Exanima is just a fancy tech-demo.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.