Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

burgzaza

Insider
Don't know about you guys, but I've tried the 'new' door mechanics and I have absolutely no problem with them, they only feel a bit less heavy.
Ok yeah I just tried the first door, yeah it's very subtile. If it can help some folks... ;)
Hah be able to drag bodies is cool ! Maybe the drag is a bit too powerful, but that's a detail, no longer afraid of fighting in front of a door :p

Last edited:

Brendan

Developer
Hey guys, there was actually a slight issue with the latest packages which we've corrected now and done a sneaky replacement.. Please re-download and apply the 20MB patch (all that's required regardless) if you've installed the new version already. Sorry and cheers :)

Murf

Yeah they def feel a little less heavy, but if it's something that minor that allows a greater number of people to play and stick with the game, I'm all for it.

Reactions: lvk

Murf

Hey guys, there was actually a slight issue with the latest packages which we've corrected now and done a sneaky replacement.. Please re-download and apply the 20MB patch (all that's required regardless) if you've installed the new version already. Sorry and cheers :)
No worries, will do, thanks!!

Marc

Insider
I'm still on the previous version, wow these updates are coming fast! If anyone is still on the older version and had trouble going through a secret door like I did switch to combat mode and swing a few times, that should allow you to pass through.

Faelivrin

Insider
Haven't had chance to play it yet but does this include new content? like new lore and places to go and such or is this just a patch for fixes? I don't mind if it doesn't add new things, just curious :D
I was lucky to find a new "weapon", i am surprised no one else mentioned. I will play a bit with it and post something on the random screen thread when i get home :D

burgzaza

Insider
I was lucky to find a new "weapon", i am surprised no one else mentioned. I will play a bit with it and post something on the random screen thread when i get home :D
Was already present in the previous build, some talk about it the the "beta completers thread", I love that weapon, cool design and description. Also mentioned in a scroll ^^

Last edited:

Suggett66

Insider
Was already present in the previous build, some talk about it the the "beta completers thread", I love that weapon, cool design and description. Also mentioned in a scroll ^^
Mind telling me what it is? :D i thought the scroll was talking about that special 2h sword that is in the locked room

burgzaza

Insider
Oooh my bad, I readed Faelivrin wrong, then if he doesn't talks avout the 2H sword, I have no idea ^^ I did not make a full new run of Exanima since the last build.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.