Exanima 0.5.1 Released

Madoc

Project Lead
It's been a pretty intense few days since release, we've been dealing with a lot of different things but here's a first update that fixes a large number of issues and adds a couple of features.

Our next update featuring the first few trainable skills should be coming within a week or so!

Here's the notable changes in 0.5.1:

• Added an option for checkpoint saves at the end of every map

• Added a low health warning. Don't forget to bravely run away!

• Fixed characters being unable to step away when pressed against walls

• Common cause is fixed, another cause on specific walls will be fixed soon
• Fixed issues with AI misjudging arcs of many attacks

• Camera zoom and pitch is now preserved between arena rounds

• The cursor now changes to reflect that heavy objects can't be moved

• Fixed torch arm sometimes getting stuck behind your back

• Fixed graphical glitch with teleportation effect

• Fixed custom key binding not applying to object rotation

• Fixed some display issues on systems with high DPI scaling settings

• Numerous fixes and tweaks
Account page link

Conan

Insider
Awesome, will test it out! I recently played through the whole game and found it sad that there were no more opponents to fight against with my awesome gear. Would be nice to be able to restart with my gear or use it in the arena at least...

Haxyl

Insider
Awesome, That wall glitch messed me up so many times; Had to defend the wall from my opponents countless times.

Elaxter

Insider
How do the checkpoints work? Is it where you get to the checkpoint, you die, you respawn there, you die again and you restart at the beginning? Or is it a perma-checkpoint?

Potres

Supporter
After the update to 0.5.1, on my laptop (HP ProBook 650) I get error "Sector management / Error appending node: £HULA01" or HULA02 up to HULA05 (depending on one of the first few hair models I select in the character creation screen), followed by "Scene manager / Validation error" and I cannot continue. If, for example, I try the novice arena without selecting any of those hairs I can play with the first foe, but the error comes up again immediately in the second fight (possibly because of the hair type of the enemy).
I am aware this laptop is not intended for gaming at all but I had no issues with 0.5.0 and with lower settings the game was quite playable (with minor texture glitches).
I am yet to test the new version on my desktop machine but I really don't expect to see the problem there.

tiny lampe

Insider
After the update to 0.5.1, on my laptop (HP ProBook 650) I get error "Sector management / Error appending node: £HULA01" or HULA02 up to HULA05 (depending on one of the first few hair models I select in the character creation screen), followed by "Scene manager / Validation error" and I cannot continue.
The latest version is 0.5.1.1 now.

v0.5.1.1 is a hotfix; can you install it on top of version 0.5.1 and see if the errors disappear?

Disturbingly I can still get my torch arm/shield arm stuck behind my back and get stuck on walls. It happens a lot less often than it used to but it's still occurred a handful of times.

NachoDawg

Disturbingly I can still get my torch arm/shield arm stuck behind my back and get stuck on walls. It happens a lot less often than it used to but it's still occurred a handful of times.
I feel like I get stuck on walls much more often now as well. I think they did something, but I dont think everyone are getting just positive results :p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.