Exanima 0.6.3.7

Vold

Insider
A few things about consumeables:
+ The blue jars stop working when transitioning to a different map (the one I found in the second level and carried to the 4th level stopped working).
+ Sometimes strange stuff happens with socketed items and gems. Not sure if it's caused by transitions or not:
- The heavy armor socket when on the map shows a glowing blue socket in the back. But when I inspect it it does not have any socket on.
- When a blue gem is fully drained, the lightning effect of the mace keeps working (only happened once and then it worked as intended, not sure about what triggered it, maybe a transition to another level).

There is one blue gem which recharges after a while. But, in comparison to the others which do not recharge, it lasts for a very few seconds. I wonder if that's intended.

Last edited:

Godefroy

So, any word about the new update?
Tony a écrit :
Content is released when it's in a playable state and ready to be tested, not on a set schedule. The devs are all multi-tasking and working on dozens of things at once so it's very hard to predict when something will be ready; it's definitely not a linear development process.

Recently the devs have made progress on: improved attack animations, improved transitions between movements, improved footwork (less swaying/drunk appearance), improved parrying/blocking, added new skills (including dual wielding), ogres, dyes and other new equipment to the arena mode, additional game music/tracks, further development on the dialogue mechanics, thaumaturgy mechanics, graphical improvements to the engine... those are just some of the things I can think of off the top of my head. However, not all of this will be in the next patch but most of the arena related stuff will be.

A patch is close to being ready for pre-testing and usually about a week after that is when it goes live on Steam. The devs tend to avoid giving specific dates because they are only rough estimates which may be off by a day or several months (depending on how things go and what unexpected issues arise). The development is going well and they're making significant progress in many areas :).
I don't know who is Tony. It's the only news I found. The devs are quiet, no news from them :( A short monthly report should be great!

Hastur

Wait. Wait. So you're telling me the next update will include DUAL WIELDING?

OH GOD. OH GOD NOW I KNOW WHAT THE DEVS WERE UP TO AND IT'S ALL WORTH IT

Gsprfdude

Dev's can take as long as they want provided that when they are done I can run around with two katanas like an edgy teenager.

Torxe

Just found this thread, so thaumaturgy will be in "soon"-ish?

BTW: on baremettle's youtube page there's a video about the shield skills

The description says it's a rip from a devstream, any idea where I can find this devstream or did the person that wrote this mean the dev build?

Tony

Insider
Just found this thread, so thaumaturgy will be in "soon"-ish?

BTW: on baremettle's youtube page there's a video about the shield skills

The description says it's a rip from a devstream, any idea where I can find this devstream or did the person that wrote this mean the dev build?
Occasionally Madoc will stream on his Beam channel.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.