Exanima 0.6.3 (public beta)

Suggett66

Insider
Hi I have Exanima v0.6.2.01 and i have never been prompted to installl the next version. The previous update had been done autmatically by Steam, is there something i need to do? Or somewhere else I can get it?
You need to go into properties within steam and opt into the beta to download 6.3.1

Last edited:

Scully

Insider

^ A couple of bugs in that video. 3:35 and 4:15

I experienced a couple of other bugs too. When getting past the lightning field I got a loading screen followed by an error message (sorry can't remember what it was), spawning me in some empty room. After that the entire game glitched and the climax was what you see at the end of the video.

Sgt. Floris

Hi I have Exanima v0.6.2.01 and i have never been prompted to installl the next version. The previous update had been done autmatically by Steam, is there something i need to do? Or somewhere else I can get it?
If you want to play the beta version on Steam you need to opt in to the beta branch. If you open the Steam game library, right click on Exanima, select Properties, click Beta tab and then opt into the beta using the dropdown box; no beta key is required.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.